Derby County Autographs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Yes Gordon and deffo Roy McFarland 

Thanks @loweman2. I've got a feeling I asked the same question on here several years ago, and told myself then, Roy McFarland, well I'm not going to forget that, whilst tidying up some old folders. 

On this occasion I've popped a yellow sticky in the card, just a matter of time before the yellow sticky falls out and I'm back on here asking again!

I was spending some time trying to gather all my gig tickets together, when I stumbled on this again.

I think I found most of my gig tickets, I've found 70 of The Wedding Present gig tickets I've attended so far,and I think I've lost about 10 of them over the years through either venues keeping the ticket stub when you entered the gig or them playing at various festivals and again not having a stub or me loosing them through being drunk or miss filing them etc.

It also encouraged me to set up files for my two boys with their initial ticket stubs and programmes.

My eldest lad has his first Aberdeen H,A, Derby H,A and Wembley, Scotland H and England A and a various section Dundee H, Dundee Utd H and Inverurie Locos H. With badges for his first Aberdeen H, Derby H, Scotland H games.

My youngest lad has his first Aberdeen H. Tried getting a badge for Aberdeen v Hamilton Academicals 2019/20 and think I have more chance of winning the lottery!

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

First one looks like Gordon Guthrie. If you're lucky the second is Steve Biggins! At least he gave autographs, unlike Wayne Bloody Rooney!

I'm still stood outside Pride Park waiting for my Wayne Rooney autograph. Awful man he is.

38 minutes ago, Meestah said:

I'm still stood outside Pride Park waiting for my Wayne Rooney autograph. Awful man he is.

Have you tried e-mailing the Club and requesting an autograph from Wayne? I think Adam Storer is the player liaison officer. He’s a lovely chap and very helpful. I’m sure you’d get somewhere if you tried that route especially under the present circumstances. 

8 hours ago, mozza said:

I disagree it's Roy Mac, unless he's totally altered his style. Third from top on right. @loweman2 

15906579967131035345101.jpg

Yes that is his older signature mozza, another one on there is Colin Todd, he completely changed his style of autograph, his old one is to the right of Colin Boulton 

61C77502-7017-476D-8952-7FF5F6147182.jpeg

028307AE-C858-461E-B061-0D67A396244E.jpeg

Archived