What’s your favourite concourse food at the match?

Boycie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I use to like pies till turn card only so daft I like cheese burger since pay by cash on it.

Are you saying you can't buy pies with cash?  (That's assuming they still do pies do they?  I wouldn't know).

I'm willing to suggest you are wrong. (Ignoring any covid-specific rules, which may mean no cash if and when we go back).

I believe there are options for all payment types, for all items they sell.  Some tills take all payments.  Some tills take card only (These actually take Apple Pay etc too, of course, but strictly no cash).
Just go to one that doesn't say "CARD ONLY", and pay with cash.

My understanding is that certain employers don't allow under-18's to handle cash, so that may be one reason for the "card only tills?

Anyway... If you prove me wrong on this... I will buy you a pie... using my magic money phone to pay for it... for every home game, for a whole season (If we ever get back there, of course.)

PROOF mind... not just opinion, or she said/he said waffle!   ??

41 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Are you saying you can't buy pies with cash?  (That's assuming they still do pies do they?  I wouldn't know).

I'm willing to suggest you are wrong. (Ignoring any covid-specific rules, which may mean no cash if and when we go back).

I believe there are options for all payment types, for all items they sell.  Some tills take all payments.  Some tills take card only (These actually take Apple Pay etc too, of course, but strictly no cash).
Just go to one that doesn't say "CARD ONLY", and pay with cash.

My understanding is that certain employers don't allow under-18's to handle cash, so that may be one reason for the "card only tills?

Anyway... If you prove me wrong on this... I will buy you a pie... using my magic money phone to pay for it... for every home game, for a whole season (If we ever get back there, of course.)

PROOF mind... not just opinion, or she said/he said waffle!   ??

Every place I been accepted cash and your at more risk with card as get touch pads on card machine.

Archived