Nostalgia

Angry Ram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Ah the good old Ram. Found loads of these in my loft. 

3A951051-632C-40A5-9376-D5534A136883.jpeg

I used to have a stack but I stored them in a garage after removing them from me old house. They got damp and I ended up chucking them along with a 2 year collection of GOAL magazines in binders. I think I lost my 1970 World Cup Coin Collection in a leatherette case at the same time.?

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I used to have a stack but I stored them in a garage after removing them from me old house. They got damp and I ended up chucking them along with a 2 year collection of GOAL magazines in binders. I think I lost my 1970 World Cup Coin Collection in a leatherette case at the same time.?

Were these the silver coins you got from the Esso petrol station?, If so I had the set, These aren't mine, From ebay.

s-l500.jpg

Also I had these-not the 98 coins...all went missing after several house moves ?

s-l1600.jpg

2 hours ago, TramRam said:

Were these the silver coins you got from the Esso petrol station?, If so I had the set, These aren't mine, From ebay.

s-l500.jpg

Also I had these-not the 98 coins...all went missing after several house moves ?

s-l1600.jpg

My god I was obsessed with collecting those.. Good old Esso, ain’t the same for kids today.. Now we have dark fruit piss heads everywhere. 

let’s see how long before he wakes up.. Probably still hungover after 2 cans of Carling. I’m guessing a reply around 2PM

Archived