Duane Holmes - What a guy.

Bubbles

I know this is not entirely football related however Duane was part of a twitch.tv livestream on Call of Duty tonight with Jordan Sinnott’s brother, Mason Mount too and it was an absolutely quality stream.

Duane was giving away items such as signed tops from himself, signed boots by Rooney, Marriott, Ashley Cole etc.. (I SHOULD OF WON THE COLE BOOTS! You had to guess the song Duane played on the guitar, and first to tweet him wins( I was first and I got the right song, wrong title?)

But what you really got to see tonight was how much of a fantastic guy he is, going that extra mile to make viewers happy by randomly giving away items etc, they raised £5000 tonight for Jordan’s charity!

He even got a signed Keogh top sorted for someone, and mentioned how Keogh is a great guy and is still willing to sign Derby tops.

I don’t really know the main reason why I wanted to post this but I just think he deserves a special shoutout, he’s done loads for charity during this lockdown and tonight was a brilliant experience for fans to be able to chat with him, have a laugh and a few drinks too..

He’s got such a fantastic attitude towards the fans, and everyone in general & I hope he sticks around for a long time!

Link for the Justgiving page for Jordan’s charity: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/sonia-cookson?utm_term=aMVEpqm6M

When it hits 10K he’s getting an R9 trim by the way☺️

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived