Who are we going to follow?

Duracell

Who are we going to support?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

Dortmund. 

Massive club with a great traditions and a passionate fanbase. The facilities here are great. As soon as I heard they were interested I jumped at the chance. Hopefully I can help the team kick on and I just can't wait to get started. 

Or 

Wolfsburg because it's a massive club with a great traditions and a passionate fanbase. The facilities here are great. As soon as I heard they were interested I jumped at the chance. Hopefully I can help the team kick on and I just can't wait to get started. 

Make sure that when Derby are back and you leave Dortmund you add “yeah no, the fans were brilliant with me down there”

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Easy one, Union and Saint Pauli in the. League below

I've witnessed two latest "Friendly rivalries" between these two beautiful clubs. Also, those have been maybe the best nights (and mornings) out.

Sith Happens

Dortmund, for a soft reason. On two recent holidays in Cape Verde there was a (i presume) german couple, middle aged, who every day were both decked out in their dortmund gear, dortmund towels, even a flag, and at night matching tops.

They got some typical brits laughing behind their backs, but for me i thought its great they have an interest that they share together and its clearly a huge passion, so Dortmund for me to put a smile on their faces.

2 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Beautiful indeed, both clubs are on my bucket list to go and watch live. Are you saying you got a ST at Union ? 

I've applied but haven't been lucky yet. Same with home games this season, I haven't been too lucky with lottery.

KO 16th May.

Full list of fixtures

Saturday

Augsburg v Wolfsburg

Borussia Dortmund v Schalke

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Monchengladbach

Fortuna Dusseldorf v Paderborn

Hoffenheim v Hertha Berlin

RB Leipzig v Freiburg

Sunday

Cologne v Mainz

Union Berlin v Bayern Munich

Monday

Werder Bremen v Bayer Leverkusen

I think BT Sport have the league, any on Sky?

Borussia MonchenCumberbatch

I remember back when I was a youngster and used to get Match magazine. For a time, BM were sort of mid table but they were getting crazy results like 5-4 and 6-3 wins and losses. It must have been a blast for their fans back then. I've had a soft spot for them ever since.

Bit surprised how popular Borussia Dortmund is, I hope people would study their history as well. It's very interesting, especially around WWII.

Yellow wall is quite an experience, even for neutral. Also, in the late nineties, they had my favorite player in Jürgen Kohler.  He was phenomenal when they won the Champions League. Maybe the best defender ever for me.

18 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Bit surprised how popular Borussia Dortmund is, I hope people would study their history as well. It's very interesting, especially around WWII.

And for those of us who can't be arsed...give us a quick sound bite please.

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

KO 16th May.

Full list of fixtures

Saturday

Augsburg v Wolfsburg

RB Leipzig v Freiburg

Sunday

Cologne v Mainz

Monday

Easy start for us Bayern at home. Might as well give us the 3 points now and avoid any risks.  #staysafe

20 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Easy one, Union and Saint Pauli in the. League below

Same here.

Working class clubs. run by fans. Plus the 2 best cities for a night out/weekend away. 

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

KO 16th May.

Full list of fixtures

Saturday

Augsburg v Wolfsburg

RB Leipzig v Freiburg

Sunday

Cologne v Mainz

Monday

Might be wrong (again) but I think BTSport only cover the 2nd Tier in Germany - Premier Sport has the Bundisliga 

Archived