Who are we going to follow?

Duracell

Who are we going to support?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bundesliga will be back. Let's follow a team.

I say we do match threads, player ratings, the lot. We could even pick a poor sod who started regularly to be our new forum scapegoat.

One vote each. Let's go.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dortmund. Every other answer is just wrong. They even have Puma kits which we had under Jim Smith.

Yes they are yellow which isn’t great but they don’t look like a pub team like Burton Albion.

#VoteDortmund

49 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Yep football with no fans will not be watched by me 

Don’t get that, surely a televised game with no fans won’t be that much of a difference you’d choose to not watch?

But if it’s because you don’t agree with the games being played behind closed doors, it’s a better alternative to the league being cancelled.

I'd wear this, whilst out on my bike in the sunshine...

VFL-Wolfsburg-Home-Football-Shirt-19-20.

(Or driving my VW!)
So it's VfL Wolfsburg for me.

... Just checked... currently 7th, but with all to play for, for that coveted Europa League Qualifiers!  Glory be!  ?

EDIT:
Heck... Just seen @Boycie's post.  This just gets better and better!  

#Stevie Mac's Green Cross Army!

I've always had a soft spot for Borussia Dortmund, although Dortmunder beer is weasel wee, relatively speaking. I really ought to root for Bayern, because Hacker-Pschoor beers are simply wonderful.

4 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Was looking for the European powerhouse Forest beat in the 1980 European cup quarter final.  Dynamo Berlin play in the 4th division of German football it appears .

They've dropped almost as far down as Forest did!

Dortmund. 

Massive club with a great traditions and a passionate fanbase. The facilities here are great. As soon as I heard they were interested I jumped at the chance. Hopefully I can help the team kick on and I just can't wait to get started. 

Or 

Wolfsburg because it's a massive club with a great traditions and a passionate fanbase. The facilities here are great. As soon as I heard they were interested I jumped at the chance. Hopefully I can help the team kick on and I just can't wait to get started. 

Archived