Derby County shirts + memorobelia wanted.

Quangy

Anyone out there got any old Derby County memorobelia for sale?

70s & 80s Replica shirts

Tracksuits

Drilltops

Jumpers/Coats

Shorts/Socks

Match worn shirts or full kits

Scarves

Any other old memorobelia, seats, flags, limited edition items?

Please get in touch if you find anything during lockdown. Could be a great money maker for the right items ??Screenshot_20200421-151949_Facebook.thumb.jpg.9b207ad7de9b7b31e1d2d4e7844ce3bd.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair, I admire loyalty. He does have 90% of shirts though so maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if a few shirts came up that phil already has but I still need them for my collection. Then that situation of betrayal wouldn't exist as Loweman wouldn't need them.??

p.s. I'm good mates with him. Weve sorted each other numerous shirts over that last few years that we hadn't got so all is good ?

6 hours ago, Quangy said:

Fair, I admire loyalty. He does have 90% of shirts though so maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if a few shirts came up that phil already has but I still need them for my collection. Then that situation of betrayal wouldn't exist as Loweman wouldn't need them.??

p.s. I'm good mates with him. Weve sorted each other numerous shirts over that last few years that we hadn't got so all is good ?

Fair dos. 

i only have a framed Wembley 2007 play off shirt. Signed by 

Billy! ?

not sure you want it, although the shirt is rare   

7 hours ago, Quangy said:

Any idea where I can get a BBG Brick. Sounds like you might be a man in the know.  Had the opportunity to get a few when I was younger but didn't.  now I can't . Tried to contact The Rams heritage trust etc but never get communication back. Would like a bit of floodlight as well.

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Any idea where I can get a BBG Brick. Sounds like you might be a man in the know.  Had the opportunity to get a few when I was younger but didn't.  now I can't . Tried to contact The Rams heritage trust etc but never get communication back. Would like a bit of floodlight as well.

The Derby County collection on Twitter best person to ask mate. he sold me a brick and an old wooden pre 60s seat with COA. ?

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Who did you contact within the Rams Heritage Trust?

3 hours ago, C-stand said:

Who did you contact within the Rams Heritage Trust?

It was a while ago now . left a couple of messages but perhaps it was an old number .  It wasn't a specific named person , just a we will call you back when we can .

Weird thing is I could have had a number for nowt when my granddad did building work there in 1990.  He even dug up a lad of old buckets and bust tools that had been used when the ground was built .  Buckets were a bit rusty mind.  Did think much about bringing bricks and buckets home when I was 17.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It was a while ago now . left a couple of messages but perhaps it was an old number .  It wasn't a specific named person , just a we will call you back when we can .

Weird thing is I could have had a number for nowt when my granddad did building work there in 1990.  He even dug up a lad of old buckets and bust tools that had been used when the ground was built .  Buckets were a bit rusty mind.  Did think much about bringing bricks and buckets home when I was 17.

Were the signed by the builders?

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The Rams Heritage Trust was only formed a few months ago, I'm one of the trustees. We don't have any BBG bricks for sale. The contact you were given in a previous reply is probably your best option.

1 hour ago, C-stand said:

The Rams Heritage Trust was only formed a few months ago, I'm one of the trustees. We don't have any BBG bricks for sale. The contact you were given in a previous reply is probably your best option.

Perhaps the chap who gave me the number got confused with yourselves and the Derby collection .

Cheers

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Literallly a bunch of old buckets under the ossie end .  All of them went in a skip .  It's a shame really .

You Ozzie Enders were lucky to have had buckets. In the Popside, all we had was a wall.

I wouldn't fancy either as a souvenir.

No wonder the women folk prefer Pride Park.

22 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I have one of those bricks built into the ground at PPS. Unfortunately it has the wrong wife's name on!

On 04/05/2020 at 07:21, Mostyn6 said:

Sorry, were loyal to @loweman2 here ?

Much respect @Mostyn6 ! We have to keep our defences up from these pilferers and vagabonds come trying to take our shirts ! We have been together to long ! I have some of my finest additions from the guys on here going back years, up the rams ! 

Bricks were available from the Derby county collection, we have set up the rams heritage to give another option going forward to allow fans to see more of the history of the club and to try to help or to educate where possible, we are a collective of individuals with a common interest, when the covid 19 has gone we will be putting on a number of displays.

i will always have my shirt collection and will always be looking for anything unusual or interesting.

will be working with the boss @David going forward to keep you guys notified of what we have planned.

keep safe until then ! ?

Archived