Would you go to games next month if you could?

sage

Would you go to games if you could?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Voted no but I’d just follow the advice given. If medical experts were saying it’s safe then I’d probably go. Otherwise no chance.

But by default surely the same medical advisers would have agreed that it was safe for the matches to go ahead in the first place? I'm struggling to understand the point of this poll

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But by default surely the same medical advisers would have agreed that it was safe for the matches to go ahead in the first place? I'm struggling to understand the point of this poll

I guess there’s a scenario where they deem it safe enough to go ahead, but still advise against attendance because there remains a risk. In that scenario I wouldn’t attend, but others might take the risk. I guess that’s what the poll is about. 

That said, there’s absolutely no chance there’s even an option of going to a game until the new year.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

The poll is based on people's perceptions of the need for social distancing and people's faith/trust in government decisions.

Bearing in mind many people are disobeying lockdown instructions, it's not unreasonable to suggest that many (I think more) will seek a slower personal return to normality.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was to be an easing on the restrictions on the availability of ramstv.

i could see the pay per view price leap too.

No.

I go shopping only when I have to... I now hate it... and trust nobody... and I've always "quite enjoyed it" normally.
I "pop in to the office", only when I have to... been 3 times since March 23rd, average 30mins each time, and nobody else in the building.  It's literally a one mile car trip each way. 

I'm not one of those who is "looking for any excuse to get out", and even being "outdoorsy", we are limiting our walks/cycle rides to "Just often enough and for long enough to keep us away from The Funny Farm"!  Including yesterday's ride out, that's four in total now, since the Monday before lockdown (6 weeks tomorrow/5 weeks of lockdown?).  Each no more than an hour or so.

Allowed or not, we won't now be taking our planned camping trips to France, for both June and September.  
Allowed or not, we won't now be taking our usual flight to Malaga in January.

External worries and stresses aside, we're a very strong and sickeningly loving couple, getting more and more sickening by the day!  We're more than happy to lock ourselves away for the majority of time, and concentrate almost solely on each other.

Allowed or not, I'd take some convincing to walk back into PPS on a matchday, certainly this side of Christmas.

51 minutes ago, archram said:

I wouldn’t risk it due to age and other health problems.

I'm hoping the bloke who sits behind me is of a similar opinion - even when it's completely safe....grumpy old fecker does nothing but moan..

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

External worries and stresses aside, we're a very strong and sickeningly loving couple, getting more and more sickening by the day!  We're more than happy to lock ourselves away for the majority of time, and concentrate almost solely on each other.

Alright, you're getting some. No need to brag.

19 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Don't quite understand. If I was allowed to go, why wouldn't I ?  Think the poll question needs a little tinkering

Muckerette is allowed to go to the supermarket.  Through choice, (No underlying illness) she hasn't been to one in the past 6 weeks, 5 of which is purely due to the virus.
I'm now allowed to go to B&Q.  I'm DIY'ing, and ideally could do with picking up a few things, to finish stuff off... I'll wait for now though... see how things go!

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

I'm hoping the bloke who sits behind me is of a similar opinion - even when it's completely safe....grumpy old fecker does nothing but moan..

Next time, say that to my face why don't yer 

Archived