Eredivise Season Scrapped

David

Will it ultimately be worth it though? Consider the amount of whinging the fans of dirty Leeds and the victims will engage in forever more if this season isn't completed. Both already have a completely unjustified persecution complex. I'm really not sure I could cope with the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would inevitably come with the season being abandoned.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anon said:

Will it ultimately be worth it though? Consider the amount of whinging the fans of dirty Leeds and the victims will engage in forever more if this season isn't completed. Both already have a completely unjustified persecution complex. I'm really not sure I could cope with the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would inevitably come with the season being abandoned.

If this were only about Leeds, I could mate.

Every hour, every day, every month, every year AND then remind them if only they wouldn’t have chucked a 2 goal lead away against lil old Derby, none of it would have mattered ??

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Just need a little will power to snigger, and walk away.  It might not be as difficult as you fear!   ?

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

If this were only about Leeds, I could mate.

Every hour, every day, every month, every year AND then remind them if only they wouldn’t have chucked a 2 goal lead away against lil old Derby, none of it would have mattered ??

A tad more than just the 2 goal lead though... there's also the small matter of them becoming the first team to fail, after winning away in the 1st leg!  

??

2 hours ago, Anon said:

It'd be hilarious. OK, it's not quite as funny as when they imagine an injustice (as they would've been actually robbed) but I think I'd still bring myself to enjoy it.

19 hours ago, Anon said:

On the contrary. I would positively revel in it. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch. 

Archived