Memorial Bricks

FrostedRam

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FrostedRam said:

Just noticed on the website you can have a memorial brick in a dedicated area on the east side of the stadium. 

has anyone had one of these and do you know how much they cost

cheers

Didn’t it say on the website? Bit poor marketing that?

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Didn’t it say on the website? Bit poor marketing that?

It says to ring their preferred partner. Remember it’s DCFC we have a preferred partner for everything 

Thought I’d come here first before ringing. 

Just now, FrostedRam said:

It says to ring their preferred partner. Remember it’s DCFC we have a preferred partner for everything 

Thought I’d come here first before ringing. 

Someone might know, you’ll probably get the price paid back in 1996 mind, but it’s a start. ?

57 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Ok I know you have your own slang for different words back there and you had your fun with my fancying this and that but by brick you mean an actual brick, don't you? ?

I suspect that’s what it means. People bought a brick when the stadium was built. 

I had a couple done, they are better than the originals as they are now engraved slate so will stand the test of time better than the bricks that are eroding, fifty Quidco per brick which isn’t a bad investment! Done by wathalls !

3736B5B1-4872-4863-8631-14C32327276F.jpeg

6 hours ago, loweman2 said:

I had a couple done, they are better than the originals as they are now engraved slate so will stand the test of time better than the bricks that are eroding, fifty Quidco per brick which isn’t a bad investment! Done by wathalls !

3736B5B1-4872-4863-8631-14C32327276F.jpeg

Should have had it signed and framed ?

Archived