FOOTBALL SHIRTS

swansea ram

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Good man, whatcha got ?

About 300.  I've sorted 238, and only now sorting my Derby ones out, plus a few i'm finding around the house, and the couple I bought this week.  I also can't find a box of about 25 90s shirts, including a David Lee (Chelsea) cup shirt.  Always looking for more at the right price.

23 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

About 300.  I've sorted 238, and only now sorting my Derby ones out, plus a few i'm finding around the house, and the couple I bought this week.  I also can't find a box of about 25 90s shirts, including a David Lee (Chelsea) cup shirt.  Always looking for more at the right price.

Get some pictures pinged up, I’ve got a thread going that I keep adding to will be great to see somebody else contribute to it, I think it’s called Derby county shirt collection probably a couple of pages back since the last post.

48 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Hey @loweman2did you watch this? If not have a gander, you'll enjoy it, no mention of Derby's centenary kit though unfortunately ☹️ 

https://www.itv.com/hub/get-shirty/2a4732a0001

i have just this morning put that on my todo list for this weekend @philmycocu cheers bud ! one of my sad shirt collecting bretherens is in in Peris ! he has a great collection of everything 70s and 80s football shirt related ! as you say not sure why our beautiful top didnt make it in !!

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Get some pictures pinged up, I’ve got a thread going that I keep adding to will be great to see somebody else contribute to it, I think it’s called Derby county shirt collection probably a couple of pages back since the last post.

I will, as soon as I can find the lead for my camera.

3 hours ago, loweman2 said:

1 hour ago, swansea ram said:

I will, as soon as I can find the lead for my camera.

Kwicky-Clicky-Linky...

Archived