Colonel (was Captain) Tom Moore

David

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Fantastic!

Now is a good time to log off from my morning session of forum-watch.  I feel the need to go paint a wall, and calm my mood.  Capt. Tom has set me up nicely.

Bravo sir.  

What! You’ll get arrested.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

What! You’ll get arrested.

3 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Yes, but that paint job could seriously hurt someone if it wasn't touched up a bit. It's a safety issue.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

He better not run out of paint.

It's an internal wall, and at least 2 metres from any other internal wall... Well, parallelically speaking that is.  There are of course perpendicular walls... and a ceiling for that matter, in close proximity!  So sue me!
It's in the kitchen, towards the rear of the property, unseen from any public highway.  and with the blinds closed, no drones can see my activities, so in effect, a snubbed nose in the direction of The Peelers!  Ha!
The paint was already procured, before the first informal restrictions (but bought with potential lock down being just around the corner).  I have my wife to thank for such amazing foresight!  (Bitch!)
Nobody has been hurt due to my touching up.
As one wall dries, and therefore becomes "Virus-Neutral", other walls are systematically being added to the equation.  I do indeed fear that said paint will run out... The sooner the better!

3 hours ago, richinspain said:

Yeah, all well and good, but we all know that he only started it because he knew that DCFCFans had started up a collection!

I'm gonna guess that is funny... but I haven't got a clue what the hell you are on about!  ?

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

? he was obviously only induced to do some money raising because his conscience was tweaked by our efforts.

Oh, so on topic, and absolutely nothing to do with my decorating habits, unlike the previous few posts!  How very dare you take my spotlight away!  

NOW it makes total sense!  Tw@tt me!  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived