I am not copeing with this lockdown

B4ev6is

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I am not copeing with this at all I feel like a cage anmail but I am really struggling to tough this out and not helping with my learning differcults and my auriustim and not helping when constant pain.

You are not a constant pain B4. Give us a rallying cry for our NHS staff.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am not copeing with this at all I feel like a cage anmail but I am really struggling to tough this out and not helping with my learning differcults and my auriustim and not helping when constant pain.

It’s a bit chilly out there. I reckon you’re better off indoors.

Bloody hell...I meant to start a happy birthday thread for you yesterday B4 but being off work the days just seem to blend in to each other, sorry I forgot it, I had hoped it would pick you up a bit, hope you had a good day.

Keep your chin up fella, all the best.

27 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Bloody hell...I meant to start a happy birthday thread for you yesterday B4 but being off work the days just seem to blend in to each other, sorry I forgot it, I had hoped it would pick you up a bit, hope you had a good day.

Keep your chin up fella, all the best.

Not to worry mate everyone got something worry about.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont you tell me I am not in constant pain because I am.

Calm down B4. He didn't say you're not in constant pain he said you're not a constant pain.

As @Van der MoodHoover asks, have you watched any old Derby videos? I know we've exchanged messages about it also. It ain't going to solve anything and won't make the virus go away but, knowing your love for Derby, watching two full good games (I don't think they'll be showing the 5:2 defeat at Forest anytime soon) a week might help you cope a little.

There a thread on here where someone’s is offering a shoulder to cry on if they’re feeling down I think.

stay strong mate, this will just be one of the bad days, you were having a good day when you offered help to others.

B4 how about a good boxset to start watching... some good sports ones if you have Netflix or Prime ?

Various sports covered from;

Formula 1 - Drive to Survive or Senna,  

Football - This is football, All or nothing - Man City, Sunderland - til i die, dirty Leeds - Take us home or inside Borussia Dortmand

NFL / College football - Hard Knocks, All or nothing or QB1 )

2 hours ago, Don't Panic said:

B4 how about a good boxset to start watching... some good sports ones if you have Netflix or Prime ?

Various sports covered from;

Formula 1 - Drive to Survive or Senna,  

Football - This is football, All or nothing - Man City, Sunderland - til i die, dirty Leeds - Take us home or inside Borussia Dortmand

NFL / College football - Hard Knocks, All or nothing or QB1 )

I dont have eathier mate

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont have eathier mate

Netflix used to do first month free. After that you are looking at £7 per month i think. It is worth getting as there is lots to watch on there. It is a bit of money but if you compare it  to an away ticket plus travel it is quite reasonable and could keep you entertained for a few hours per day

Turn the negative to {something of) a positive and use it to learn a new skill - drawing / sketching or a musical instrument, get a Ukulele off Amazon or even a stylophone... Learn to be fluent in a language. Also, you don't need netflix to binge watch, youtube has loads of old classics that need watching.

Stay safe, stay sane and come out of it with something - so many others will have grief.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much b4. Maybe try watching your favourite shows online, video calling friends and family and doing something you enjoy. Try to take advantage of your daily allowance of exercise as well. I know it's tricky, i'm currently struggling but hopefully it won't be for too much longer. 

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont have eathier mate

Ask your dad to help you join some of these sites mate, you can find lots of things to watch. 
£7 a month, it’s nothing compared to what you would be spending if you were back at work.

and you can cancel once we are back watching football again next year.

B4 I've been doing yoga with my kids every morning - just following YouTube videos. It's for the kids really but I've found it really good.

If your body isn't up to yoga at the moment then maybe try some meditation videos on YouTube? "Mindfulness" is the buzzword at the moment - look on YouTube for "20 minute mindfulness" something like that. You might get a lot out of it.

Archived