Tribute to the lost Rams fans

Amberram

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’m sure they’ll be something at the first game back with fans. And the same at every other club I’d have thought.

I agree. I'd be very surprised if there isn't an announcement followed by either a minutes applause or silence throughout the country.

If I may, sadly I will start this remembrance list off, my mate from the age of 11 back in 1973 when i met him on our first day at John Port School, Etwal, Paul Hemingway (Ernie) aged 58 died of the horrible Virus last week. He was the best man at my wedding and was a thoroughly decent chap and a true DCFC fan. So sad and it knocks you back when you get the news ( I'm living in Thailand, now) but brings it home how nasty this virus is. Stay safe people. Anyone who knew him, would be good to hear your positive thoughts ? 

I hope I've not closed this thread down with this post that was not my intention, but I thought it would be wise to let you know we have lost a friend,  a few days later Tim Brooke Taylor sadly lost too. I remember him throughout my childhood as a fabulous comedian who made me laugh as part of the goodies, this is serious folk's, hope you can share your thoughts. 

Archived