If the season really did end now... ST refunds?

ramjam1884

22 hours ago, Derby blood said:

80 percent not good enough, these loyal employees deserve there wages topping  up to 100 percent, as simple as that, we pay Anya 30 grand a week for ducks sake, Derby should look after there staff as simple as that. The owner should make sure of this, after all he saids we are the Derby family, so he needs to prove it, why don't the players help as well, to much greed in football nowadays, it's a shame, and in the end it could kill the game I love. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/04/2020 at 22:35, Derby blood said:

They can keep my money, and give it to the people who work at the club, ticket office, shop, bar workers and office staff, think they will need it, if they are only getting 80 percent of there wages. 

Fair play to you. Only problem I would have;  Tell the club they can keep the money, once the club have that money they can spend it as they see fit. Not necessarily to the benefit of non playing staff.  

On 10/04/2020 at 17:12, RamNut said:

What happened with regards to raising money for your daughters treatment. It could go to that?

Think you’re thinking of someone else. Mine has just had a baby but is in perfect health. 

3 hours ago, admira said:

Think you’re thinking of someone else. Mine has just had a baby but is in perfect health. 

Ok . I thought it was you who cycled from Ipswich to raise money.

5 hours ago, cannable said:

If the club can afford to raise the wage bill by £20,000,000+ over Six years then they can afford to pay the non-playing staff and refund season tickets 

Except they can't really afford to raise the wage bill by £20m over six years hence the need for Mel to keep injecting money and the problems we're having with FFP surely. 

38 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Except they can't really afford to raise the wage bill by £20m over six years hence the need for Mel to keep injecting money and the problems we're having with FFP surely. 

Don’t do it then, not my problem. 

They can keep mine. We are all in this together. It might be an idea though to give some “free” cup tickets with next seasons renewal or maybe a Rams TV pass for a limited period to ST holders or something like that 

38 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

As far as I can see, the club's in a fight for its very existence, along with lots of others. 

A few quid refund is neither here nor now set against such an outcome.

Mel is very quiet for someone who usually isn’t shy to have his voice heard. Have him and Jim White had a lovers tiff?

If I was to be offered a cash refund on the games that werent completed, would only donate it towards the NHS, no other place it should be heading in the grand scheme of things.

like to think the club would contact us all and give us the option as looking at this post, everyone seems to have a different plan with what they would do, whether its donating the money to another cause, letting the club keep the money, cup vouchers etc.

I’ve said before that I wouldn’t object if no refund was forthcoming. It now seems as if games behind closed doors is potentially the way forward.

Assuming the technology etc. can cope with the volumes than if they were free to view for season ticket holders I wouldn’t have any complaints. There would be only one condition for me and that is that Edworthy is not part of the commentary team. If he was then I’d have watch it with volume turned down.

29 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I’ve said before that I wouldn’t object if no refund was forthcoming. It now seems as if games behind closed doors is potentially the way forward.

Assuming the technology etc. can cope with the volumes than if they were free to view for season ticket holders I wouldn’t have any complaints. There would be only one condition for me and that is that Edworthy is not part of the commentary team. If he was then I’d have watch it with volume turned down.

Agree with this, I’d be happy to get the remaining games on RamsTV in exchange for my remaining season ticket. It seems almost certain that the season will be played out without fans, so think it’s the only fair way around things. I guess beyond season ticket holders you’d them charge a fixed price for the remaining games for all other fans - probably with a discount for home/away members.

Archived