This birthday going worest ever

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I've asked you before if you've been watching the games revisited on Rams TV? Just watching the league cup semi final first leg against Man United. 

I'd suggest you watch them. They're free, pass a bit of time and are likely to lift your spirits as I'm sure they'll only screen good games. 

I dont have rams tv

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

if you’ve managed to get on here, you can get on RamsTv, if you had help getting on here, the same applies mate.

I been on here way before rams tv and would not have a clue how to do it.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I been on here way before rams tv and would not have a clue how to do it.

6 hours ago, philmycocu said:

From the page in that link, click on "LOG IN/REGISTER", at the top of the page, and go from there.
If you have ever bought a ticket on line, you'll already be registered (Hopefully you can remember your details/password).  If not, just register, with your Email or Customer/Fan ID Number, and a password.

Once you are registered, you will need to Log In for watching Rams TV content.  Unlike the live games, all of these re-runs are free, and are currently stored as videos, so no need to have to watch them live.

Good luck... and enjoy.  ?

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont have rams tv

Everyone can watch these games for free (you don’t have to subscribe to Rams TV - I don’t). Just go to the DCFC website and log on ( your normal log on as if you were buying tickets) or register if you’ve never logged on before. They are all free to watch.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I use to see pp from grandma grave and I was longing to back inside it once again.

At the moment you can't go in of course, but just to be around there, have a bit of fresh air by the river, a stroll around Alvaston park which is looking good, it might do you some good and a break from being at home.

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

From the page in that link, click on "LOG IN/REGISTER", at the top of the page, and go from there.
If you have ever bought a ticket on line, you'll already be registered (Hopefully you can remember your details/password).  If not, just register, with your Email or Customer/Fan ID Number, and a password.

Once you are registered, you will need to Log In for watching Rams TV content.  Unlike the live games, all of these re-runs are free, and are currently stored as videos, so no need to have to watch them live.

Good luck... and enjoy.  ?

My dad has but I never have mate.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

My dad has but I never have mate.

Get him to show you then. Honestly it's simple and you're missing some real treats that will help pass the time. They first broadcast them at 3pm on a Saturday and 7:45 on a Tuesday but you can watch them any time I think.

Get on there and watch the screamer against Man Utd. I'd forgotten how many other good chances we missed. 

Archived