This birthday going worest ever

B4ev6is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I do like to read books but dont I dont like jigsaws.

Like my rallying crys was part my rueteen as I like to do them.

Ok. Hopefully some fans on here who live in Derby can loan or gift you a book or two about our wonderful club, and why don’t you start doing some rallying calls for our nurses and key workers. I miss your cheery efforts, so every now and again over the next week or two remind us to wave our scarves and flags for the NHS, the fire brigade, the police, ambulance and prison service, the supermarket staff, etc.  Looking forward to that already.

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I know that but seems to be lasting forever at the moment.

I am trying to explain how I am feeling at the moment.

We understand, we really do (or we are trying to). I'm trying to give you some ways to rethink your current situation and look at it differently. You have some positive things, which you must focus on when the negative things take over. Hang in there - it's a necessity for now, but it'll not be forever.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well not easy when you need rueteen and gets riped up by big fat cats think know best but they dont.

Nothing to do with ‘fat cats’ mate. The government is trying to keep you and others alive.. The rich are not going around with no restrictions.. Unless live down the road from me in Richmond.. 

I know you like and need routine, you need to make new ones for the next few months.. You’re probably the most loved poster on here and we will do what we can to are your birthday as good as possible.. I for one will be having a round of applause for B4 on the big day.. Your forum needs you to be positive and get us through this..We need you..

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am trying to do mate just cant create any new ones I ram just starting to cheer me up a little bit.

Here’s a thought , why don’t you open a topic that’s just about good stuff and post one thing a day that will cheer the forum up and take our minds of it for a few hours ,, create a routine where you search a positive DCFC story , match, event fun fact , history ,anything really that’s takes us and you away from it for a little bit each day ,that’s a job for you mate

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I will give it a try

B4.

Here’s a new routine.

Wake up. ( after a good lie in, don’t feel bad about not getting up early)

Watch old Derby YouTube videos from way back in the late 60’s.

Help with the washing.

Help with the hoovering.

Watch some more YouTube.

Keep a diary of what you did for every day during the lock down.

Google Derby games in the past that happened today.

washing the pots is always a good one to keep on the right side of any mum.

come on the forum online meet up on Saturday 5pm.  We can help you with what’s needed.

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

B4.

Here’s a new routine.

Wake up. ( after a good lie in, don’t feel bad about not getting up early)

Watch old Derby YouTube videos from way back in the late 60’s.

Help with the washing.

Help with the hoovering.

Watch some more YouTube.

Keep a diary of what you did for every day during the lock down.

Google Derby games in the past that happened today.

washing the pots is always a good one to keep on the right side of any mum.

come on the forum online meet up on Saturday 5pm.  We can help you with what’s needed.

Yeah he could do that, but have you got any ideas to cheer him up?

Today with the  nice weather i got the bike out and cycled (not too far and within an hour) and followed the river from town centre to Alvaston park. I stopped at Pride park for a few minutes,  The theater of dreams is looking good. @B4ev6is, If your health allows you it is a lovely walk, not busy and it might cheer you up, it certaily did it for me. 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I use to see pp from grandma grave and I was longing to back inside it once again.

you will do mate. 

On 05/04/2020 at 17:40, B4ev6is said:

I got some wkd I be opening them and ciders.

Your only one cheering me up a little bit

I've asked you before if you've been watching the games revisited on Rams TV? Just watching the league cup semi final first leg against Man United. 

I'd suggest you watch them. They're free, pass a bit of time and are likely to lift your spirits as I'm sure they'll only screen good games. 

Archived