This birthday going worest ever

B4ev6is

Well first time in my life I am not going to look forward too now. I have no Derby county games to look forward to home or away. My mum and dad often take me for a meal but now were go to for it. So now royal had enough of it. And now also family members can not come around anymore.

Me sad face.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well first time in my life I am not going to look forward too now. I have no Derby county games to look forward to home or away. My mum and dad often take me for a meal but now were go to for it. So now royal had enough of it. And now also family members can not come around anymore.

Me sad face.

All I can say mate is treasure the time with your family. Some of us don't get any time with our living relatives, not to mention our lost ones. Something as simple as a family meal may not sound exciting to you B4, but trust me, don't take that for granted.

I would rather have a cooked meal around the table with my mother, grandmother, brother and a few aunts and uncles than any Derby County game or going out for a meal. 

I guess isolation effects me differently because I live alone.

The other thing to think of B4, how epic it will be when life gets back to normal and you get to catch up on all the fun. 

When is your birthday B4?

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Me sad face.

Florida wishes you a very happy birthday mate!

Hang in there you're an important member of this board.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Next sunday 

April 12th mate

I lost grandma and lost my grandad in 2019.

I'm sure people will do their best to try and make it a special day for you, I hope this is the case, and I hope you realise the efforts made as it can be disheartening to put a lot of effort in and know that the person is still sad.

AS for your grandparents, I am deeply sympathetic to you, I lost two in quick succession a few years back, and yes, it emphasises my point, I'd give almost anything to do something as simply as drop my grandad off at the places he liked to go fishing, or nip around my nana's house for tea and toast. Neither option is available now, but when they were, I took them for granted and didn't truly appreciate them.

Anyway, it's very easy to focus on the negative things at the moment as routine and normality has been crushed.

Hope we have some positive stuff from you soon B4. Please be well.

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm sure people will do their best to try and make it a special day for you, I hope this is the case, and I hope you realise the efforts made as it can be disheartening to put a lot of effort in and know that the person is still sad.

AS for your grandparents, I am deeply sympathetic to you, I lost two in quick succession a few years back, and yes, it emphasises my point, I'd give almost anything to do something as simply as drop my grandad off at the places he liked to go fishing, or nip around my nana's house for tea and toast. Neither option is available now, but when they were, I took them for granted and didn't truly appreciate them.

Anyway, it's very easy to focus on the negative things at the moment as routine and normality has been crushed.

Hope we have some positive stuff from you soon B4. Please be well.

Well I did my grandma stop by her bedside nurseing home to her final breath and them my mum sister year apart from each other. And 2019 I lost my grandad just before christmas so yes I have had my full of death I cant take anymore I just cant.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I did my grandma stop by her bedside nurseing home to her final breath and them my mum sister year apart from each other. And 2019 I lost my grandad just before christmas so yes I have had my full of death I cant take anymore I just cant.

I've lost my mum and dad in the last 3 years B4, sad times for sure, look after your folks whilst they're here

51 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just finding very hard to cope with I really differcult.

Chin up mate, this current nastiness will end at some point, probably sooner than you think.

Don't let it get you down, do your best to support your friends and family however you can - even just phoning them/FaceTiming them will give them a big boost. Can you fetch them some shopping maybe?

If you let the situation get you down, you are letting the virus win in its own nasty little way, as the time you spend feeling miserable you won't be supporting your family/friends.

Make it it your finest hour and look after them all.

COYR!!

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Worest thing is Derby city councel were closed it final rest place because of it simple other people have greath family members I am so cross with them.

Trust me b4 ,their real final resting place is in your heart and memories 

40 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well not easy when you need rueteen and gets riped up by big fat cats think know best but they dont.

I know I am going against the tide on this, but I think it’s well past the time you started to think of others.  I know from other posts you have made over the years that you deeply care for your loved ones, and I suspect you’d not have a bad bone in your body. But in my opinion your almost daily whinging about your circumstances needs to reduce.  
A great deal of posters on here are having the same experiences as you, and a good number of posters are still having to undertake ‘at risk’ work responsibilities so we have infrastructure to cope with this crisis - hats off to posters like @Ewe Ram, @Norman, @Van Cone De Head, etc. 
Try posting some positives about your day on here; we need some good news buddy from time to time. Keep safe and well.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

All I am stating is that harder for me to cope and loved ones I do care about but you know people with autism we need rueteen I dont like when it is changed.

.. and that is understandable buddy.  Post on here about the new routines you are establishing, and other things that you are finding to do. I know it must be hard, but all I am saying is it is hard for everyone at the moment.  Count your blessings that you are safe and sound, you have a job to go back to, you have no debt and a roof over your head, and a great mum and dad looking after you. Things are much, much, more worrying for others I can assure you.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

But that is what I am struggling with I just cant find one sigh. I am claiming the wall and I am grumpy at best at the moment.

I'll give you one thing to think about. Over 620 people died yesterday. That's 620 people who won't ever have a chance to see loved ones again. 

Hard as it is, focus on the reason why we're in this situation and the good things we're doing to protect vulnerable people. It's hard, of course. But every day we keep away from the public is a day closer to this being over. It won't last forever.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I know that but seems to be lasting forever at the moment.

I am trying to explain how I am feeling at the moment.

Do you read or do jigsaws buddy? If you do, I wonder if any posters on here might be able to offer you some Rams books or a DCFC jigsaw or anything Rams related which might help you pass some time?

Archived