Eddie Large

Sith Happens

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, GboroRam said:

Was tested positive for Coronavirus, and has since died. No confirmation of what he died from - he was taken to hospital with heart problems.

True yes....as will maybe be the case with many. Its the how many would have recovered we might not know.

23 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Has died WITH Coronavirus ?

RIP

ftfy

He was already in hospital being treated for heart failure when he contracted the virus and his heart wasn't strong enough to fight it off. 

18 minutes ago, sage said:

ftfy

He was already in hospital being treated for heart failure when he contracted the virus and his heart wasn't strong enough to fight it off. 

Only those with little to do would get into this kind of detail. By and large it is irrelevant to most. 

RIP Eddie

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Hence the seriousness of lack of testing kits for staff and lack of PPE clothing.  

Totally agree

Coronavirus: NHS worker 'let down' before death

Thomas Harvey's family claim with the "right" personal protective equipment he might not have died.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, sage said:

ftfy

Yes i have already been corrected on that and agree, my thread was more about how sad that eddie large has died, always enjoyed little and large when i was younger.

I do think its a bit of a shame that the first thing people have done when reading it is jump in to correct me on my statement rather than pay any respect but thats probably just me over reacting.

34 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Yes i have already been corrected on that and agree, my thread was more about how sad that eddie large has died, always enjoyed little and large when i was younger.

I do think its a bit of a shame that the first thing people have done when reading it is jump in to correct me on my statement rather than pay any respect but thats probably just me over reacting.

I didn't see the earlier correction and wouldn't have commented if I had and yes it is tragic that so many people are dying. The point I was trying to make was that in many of the deaths, the virus has acted as a catalyst rather than the originator of ill health. Which underlines why we have to protect the vulnerable in society and NHS staff have to be full tested and equipped.   

Archived