1970s Iconic Goals

David

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe they haven't featured anything from the likes of Hales, Biley, Emson, or Duncan!  There must have been a cracker in there somewhere!  ?

Massive bias towards the earlier half of the decade for some reason!

Oh yeah... Big Rog v The Dirties gets my vote.  ?

49 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Can't believe they haven't featured anything from the likes of Hales, Biley, Emson, or Duncan!  There must have been a cracker in there somewhere!  ?

Apart from Hales all the rest were 80s ?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

John Duncan versus them down the road has to be in just for the Graham Richards commentary.

10 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

John Duncan versus them down the road has to be in just for the Graham Richards commentary.

10 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Is that the 4-1?

A great day, but that commo (which I wasn't aware of until decades later!) is immense!  How did he not have a heart attack!    ?

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie v Real Madrid for me. I think Nish bringdown might be the best ive ever seen. Makes it look like a doddle. 

Cross field pass like that for Micklewhite and many others  trying to trap it might have knocked them out. 

" Applause all around the ground and my word he deserved it"! 

Im still applauding. 

4 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

Charlie v Real Madrid for me. I think Nish bringdown might be the best ive ever seen. Makes it look like a doddle. 

Cross field pass like that for Micklewhite and many others  trying to trap it might have knocked them out. 

" Applause all around the ground and my word he deserved it"! 

Im still applauding. 

I think the Linesman’s bringdown was the best that night. How many yards onside was there no4 for their ‘second goal’. 3 yards I would say ?

Archived