Lockdown emoji quiz DCFCfans edition

richinspain

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, richinspain said:

No, sorry. As I said it's quite obscure. I've taken a bit of a liberty with the first half.

Well, as there isn't/I can't find a definitive list of all usernames, I clicked on the "Users on line" list... nothing jumped out at me there.

I then found out there is a list of users that have "liked" my posts, but again, not one of them makes any connection (obscure or otherwise) to your emoji, so despite this being a very extensive list (obvs!) I'd dare to say whoever it is, they mean absolutely nothing to me!  So stuff 'em!   

?

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, as there isn't/I can't find a definitive list of all usernames, I clicked on the "Users on line" list... nothing jumped out at me there.

I then found out there is a list of users that have "liked" my posts, but again, not one of them makes any connection (obscure or otherwise) to your emoji, so despite this being a very extensive list (obvs!) I'd dare to say whoever it is, they mean absolutely nothing to me!  So stuff 'em!   

?

A clue, there's a woman and a man. One of them is not English.

52 minutes ago, richinspain said:

A clue, there's a woman and a man. One of them is not English.

Ah well then... And here's me looking for a man and a woman!

Anyone on here go by the name of @MademoiselleFrank?

I ain't got the memory for this... I need a bloody list!   ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah well then... And here's me looking for a man and a woman!

Anyone on here go by the name of @MademoiselleFrank?

I ain't got the memory for this... I need a bloody list!   ?

Another clue. "She" is Spanish, and for the second half think of another word for man.

37 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Another clue. "She" is Spanish, and for the second half think of another word for man.

Bloody hell!
I thought Ellafella ages ago...  In fact, I actually wrote it down, along with my doubts, as I saw no relevance to "Not English".  I was ready to post, but scrubbed the whole lot, convinced it couldn't be so!  I even swapped my initial made up name from "Senorita-something" to the mademoiselle effort above!  What a donk! 
Google now shows I should have been braver, and gone with my instinct, instead of allowing my lack of education to overrule me!

Now... what's that saying... "You got me there"!

Touché, good sir!

... Best of three?   ?

EDIT:

And then I get distracted by some bint in the kitchen,  and some bugger even posts the answer before I finish my post!  If I knew how to flounce... I would... Right outta here!  

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bloody hell!
I thought Ellafella ages ago...  In fact, I actually wrote it down, along with my doubts, as I saw no relevance to "Not English".  I was ready to post, but scrubbed the whole lot, convinced it couldn't be so!  I even swapped my initial made up name from "Senorita-something" to the mademoiselle effort above!  What a donk! 
Google now shows I should have been braver, and gone with my instinct, instead of allowing my lack of education to overrule me!

Now... what's that saying... "You got me there"!

Touché, good sir!

... Best of three?   ?

EDIT:

And then I get distracted by some bint in the kitchen,  and some bugger even posts the answer before I finish my post!  If I knew how to flounce... I would... Right outta here!  

?????this needed more than one laughing emoji 

Archived