I have a long wait until I see neve doctorie spacilist

B4ev6is

Well first time in 3 weeks I final been out of the house took my little dog for a walk with my mum but I did maybe at long last people starting to listen nip to the shop and to see my grandma grave.

But now my body sceaming in pain my left leg feels on fire. But my mum rang pain management doctorie got me down to seeing neve doctorie to see him end of summer but now I be lucky to see him before christmas just when I need to see someone.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just need talk to someone as I feeling down at the moment but nrothing can cheer me up.

Keep going buddy, it's not easy for anyone and the pain thing just makes it worse.

Everyone on here is rooting for you.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well first time in 3 weeks I final been out of the house took my little dog for a walk with my mum but I did maybe at long last people starting to listen nip to the shop and to see my grandma grave.

But now my body sceaming in pain my left leg feels on fire. But my mum rang pain management doctorie got me down to seeing neve doctorie to see him end of summer but now I be lucky to see him before christmas just when I need to see someone.

You stood down for 3 weeks already mate?

I guess lot of dont know how it feels to be left in pain and no sign off getting but just feeling tired and feeling weak and even when you eat something you feel going throw it right back up. Well thats what it is like for me every single day.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I guess lot of dont know how it feels to be left in pain and no sign off getting but just feeling tired and feeling weak and even when you eat something you feel going throw it right back up. Well thats what it is like for me every single day.

no mate  we don't.  we can only try and empathise. 

I have no suggestions , just want to say i hope you can find someway to make it easier. 

keep posting your frustrations on here, let's all try our best to get through this the best way we can so we can be back at pride park soon cheering the rams on.

Archived