> DCFC Lockdown <

REDCAR

Its quite spooky how the pairings are from the same era / squad.... I just picked managers and players at random.

Some lovely combos though... for the record, I'm Brian & Waggy! ? (just think that would be a crazy room! ?)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Hold on, I can see what’s going on here, @REDCAR is collecting our birthdays so he can send us a card.

Too late, you missed it!

Ya think? Such a trusting bunch on here when this account is a front for a North Korean hacking operation trying to steal all our passwords.

September 21st

Was more than happy with the manager, then I saw what a bamford of a player I got.

Why is Bamford even on the list of players, he was only on loan, never signed permanently.

Does @REDCAR have a dislike for people born on the 21st.

3 hours ago, 1of4 said:

September 21st

Was more than happy with the manager, then I saw what a bamford of a player I got.

Why is Bamford even on the list of players, he was only on loan, never signed permanently.

Does @REDCAR have a dislike for people born on the 21st.

Haha.... Bamford was thrown in just for fun..... soz to you and anyone that got him, but it couldn’t be all good.... imagine being in lockdown with Bamford! ? at least you could take your frustration out on him. ??????

Archived