Derby in advanced talks with American billionaire Michael Dell over major financial injection

Bubbles

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopeful this one happens and dcfc can tell fpp to do one. And give gibson depression rest of his life. Derby fans can chant

Were in the money

Or 

Money money money.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I know Mel has been courting investment for a while, so I'll be pleased for him if this one comes through. For all those rejoicing about being in the money, what difference would it make? Mel already has plenty of cash, but is being penalised for spending it on the club and allegedly breaching FFP. A new investor will still be subject to the same financial rules.

1 minute ago, Anon said:

I know Mel has been courting investment for a while, so I'll be pleased for him if this one comes through. For all those rejoicing about being in the money, what difference would it make? Mel already has plenty of cash, but is being penalised for spending it on the club and allegedly breaching FFP. A new investor will still be subject to the same financial rules.

Must admit, that's how I see it, too... although I don't have a clue how these things work!  ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Anon said:

Big difference is that you can sail right on the cusp for longer without going up so get stronger year on year rather than having to reign in big losses

14 minutes ago, Anon said:

The last thing we all need now is a reality check, a heavy dose of the truth, facts or anything like that.

Please let us have a few hours of delusion, unrealistic hopes, over-excitement, a journey to Fantasyland and a raft cringeworthy puns.

It's the Derby way ?

20 minutes ago, Anon said:

Even if we were compliant with ffp, someone has to the fund the losses of 13m per annum.....indefinitely 

we’ve been losing double that. Presumably MM has reached his limit.

Archived