Forum Zoom Meetup

David

13 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

It (until very recently) installed its own server on the users computer to bypass and view the users webcam without permission. No thank you!

Ok. Then we will most likely use Skype which is limited to 50 people on a video call. Not sure how that will work out on mobiles. 

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, David said:

Ok. Then we will most likely use Skype which is limited to 50 people on a video call. Not sure how that will work out on mobiles. 

If it's anything like MS Teams, it gives you 4 windows at a time, and you can swipe through others ?‍♂️

Just a quick one, going to move this to 5pm after the game with us using Skype now it makes sense to use computers where possible and I will be using mine to watch the game on RamsTV. 

So it will be a few drinks after the game 5pm to 7pm.

For those joining us on Saturday and do not have a Skype account, when registering (free), where possible try to use your forum username as your Skype username. 

Once you have registered, send me a PM your Skype username and I will add you all to host the call on Saturday. 

Cheers Redcar.

If everyone that is interested can send me their Skype usernames by 4.30pm tomorrow so I can setup the group ready for the call which will start at 5pm.

I don’t want to be trying to add people once the call has started. 

27 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I know your sort, once it gets interesting you’ll jump on.

I literally couldn't think of anything worse.

I was at the self checkout at Asda the other day, wondering if it was anti shoplifting measure they were showing me such an ugly, mean looking bas'tard on the screen, when it dawned on me that was me!

4 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I literally couldn't think of anything worse.

I was at the self checkout at Asda the other day, wondering if it was anti shoplifting measure they were showing me such an ugly, mean looking bas'tard on the screen, when it dawned on me that was me!

It's a non recorded group chat, not a fashion shoot going out to millions, get yourself on there, some of us have already seen you're no oil painting in real life. 

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just tried to do an online seminar for uni. I lagged out about 10 times. Not sure this is going to work on my end.

Your internet might just be throwing a wobbler tonight, this is a possible problem with more strain on internet providers. May as well jump on and give it a go, not like you will have anything better to do.

15 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just tried to do an online seminar for uni. I lagged out about 10 times. Not sure this is going to work on my end.

Had one today where the lecturer himself dropped out. Except he didn’t realise so Carried on talking to himself for 20 minutes. Quality stuff

Archived