Forum Zoom Meetup

David

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, angieram said:

I missed the lyrics round!

It was very exciting though, we had a tie-break. 

Happy to give it another go next week Angie, and there will be a lyrics round.  What were your other favourite subjects, so we can give the others a fair chance of competing with you?  Well done all who competed, and a nod to Mark and Andy for sharing the crown.

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

I missed the lyrics round!

It was very exciting though, we had a tie-break. 

You really tried hard Angie.

There’s no winners or losers in today’s world.

There’s last place still, but we don’t gloat about  who came last on this forum, you were merely keeping @David position warm.

At least it wanna me mind. ?

30 minutes ago, Mrs Cone said:

really enjoyed it. was lovely to see you all too xx

Sorry I missed you. It's the first week I've missed since they started. I popped in for 5 minutes to see if there was anyone new on      (@Van Cone De Head said that he might join in), but couldn't hang around. Hopefully I and everyone else can make next week.

I’m going to try again next week mate,I think Lynne’s working though.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Sorry I missed you. It's the first week I've missed since they started. I popped in for 5 minutes to see if there was anyone new on      (@Van Cone De Head said that he might join in), but couldn't hang around. Hopefully I and everyone else can make next week.

On 24/05/2020 at 09:33, Mrs Cone said:

really enjoyed it. was lovely to see you all too xx

On 24/05/2020 at 11:36, Van Cone De Head said:

I’m going to try again next week mate,I think Lynne’s working though.

That's the enjoyment John and Lynne - it's putting faces and voices to posters written views and the information we know.

You might have thought from my scribbling that I was a slightly irritable geezer who was slightly shorter than your dogs and voila!...you weren't wrong ?

I've had a lovely time and already discovered that 2 of the regulars live in belper where I grew up so there's some beer buddies already!

Take care, stay safe and keep the proles 2m apart at Costco John....

6 minutes ago, David said:

I’m back this week, Leanne won’t be as she’s at work

I will double your score to make up for Leanne’s absence (pleased that things may be returning to normal’ish for her).

The quiz is pretty much prepared, and this week I would encourage everyone to turn up with a calculator which would be useful for one round.

Hope @sage can get off his lazy arse this week too, and that @richinspain is back from his holiday. New quizzers welcomed.

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I will double your score to make up for Leanne’s absence (pleased that things may be returning to normal’ish for her).

The quiz is pretty much prepared, and this week I would encourage everyone to turn up with a calculator which would be useful for one round.

Hope @sage can get off his FAT lazy arse this week too, and that @richinspain is back from his holiday. New quizzers welcomed.

FTFY

Archived