Forum Zoom Meetup

David

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He would have used a comb if there was any need for him to own one. The big bald child.

Big bald child? You’ve not even had to buy a can of shaving foam yet!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, David said:

Same link, same time, hopefully a different quiz, not one that thinks we’re all over 50 ?

Some of us are! 

There were two lyrics questions aimed at you youngsters (!) last week, did you get them? I had never even heard of one of the bands! 

Of course, someone else could offer to do a quiz. I would offer myself, but I might be accused of aiming it at the over 50s. ?

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

Some of us are! 

There were two lyrics questions aimed at you youngsters (!) last week, did you get them? I had never even heard of one of the bands! 

Of course, someone else could offer to do a quiz. I would offer myself, but I might be accused of aiming it at the over 50s. ?

Don’t listen to a lot of new music, still stuck in the 90s.

Just grumbling cos it’s too hard, those town questions I still don’t get even after hearing the answers.

Last line of a film, that’s some next level film nerd and don’t get me started on those flipping cricket questions, you only get 20 odd people attend games! ?

I just want to finish one week where the last 3 rounds are pointless as I’m already miles behind you lot ?

6 minutes ago, David said:

Just grumbling cos it’s too hard, those town questions I still don’t get even after hearing the answers.

Last line of a film, that’s some next level film nerd and don’t get me started on those flipping cricket questions, you only get 20 odd people attend games! ?

I just want to finish one week where the last 3 rounds are pointless as I’m already miles behind you lot ?

I like the town questions but admit they're hard if you don't live local. If it's any consolation, I am worse than anyone at the film questions as I never watch films and confess that I wouldn't know the last lines even if I did! 

1 cricket question a week, and usually an easy peasy one. I struggle with rugby union, no idea about those so I just guess! 

Where is the athletics and golf? 

28 minutes ago, David said:

Moany bugger. So no film questions, nothing cryptic, just 90s music, Derby since 85 and crappy Apple products.

You'll still come last.

?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Snooker, F1, NFL, all proper sports unlike that cricket nonsense 

I will try to add a round on novel ways to end up in hospital on the way to the hospital.

26 minutes ago, sage said:

I will try to add a round on novel ways to end up in hospital on the way to the hospital.

That'd be like going to watch Derby, and ending up in the first team, never happen.  

Archived