Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

17 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

If you're any good at quizzes, we don't want you. ?

Trying hard to log in, but I am useless with tech stuff. I have PMd David. Hope you win. Nice to see Liverpool win something.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I enjoyed that. Although that Andy is a bit of a ringer eh.........

And what are we going to move David onto next week - if he's cracked lego will he be allowed scissors that don't have rounded ends?

Take care all, stay safe and have a good week - and a special shout out to @sage for being our own Quizzie Rascal....

Looks like I’ll have to partake next week - you need some star power to elevate it to the next level 

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Bravo ?? 

You should be very proud of yourself, the box says it should take 10+ years! 

I got a bit carried away with it. Started 12pm Saturday, didn't come off it until 3am. Started Sunday I don't know maybe 12 again or 1 and finished around 1am. 

11 hours ago, David said:

Finished it! 2 days and 2 nights

2229AFE9-107E-45AB-8C27-4463D73F0829.jpeg

Hmmm...

"Now what shall I use for scale... Something uniform and always the exact same size... A £10 note perhaps... or a 50p piece?  A book of 2nd class stamps perhaps?  Maybe even a 1pt glass milk bottle laid on end?
Hmmm... Let's see... Ah yes... A banana!  Perfect!"

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hmmm...

"Now what shall I use for scale... Something uniform and always the exact same size... A £10 note perhaps... or a 50p piece?  A book of 2nd class stamps perhaps?  Maybe even a 1pt glass milk bottle laid on end?

I thought it was part of the kit. I was going to ask @David how many pieces?

25 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hmmm...

He would have used a comb if there was any need for him to own one. The big bald child.

Archived