Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Saturday, let me know what time suits you all, today was a bit of a shambles of a start with the change of time but we got there in the end. That quiz though jeeez, don’t make it easy for us @sage, chuck us a few easy ones next week and remember we don’t all live in Derby!

1 minute ago, David said:

Next Saturday, let me know what time suits you all, today was a bit of a shambles of a start with the change of time but we got there in the end. That quiz though jeeez, don’t make it easy for us @sage, chuck us a few easy ones next week and remember we don’t all live in Derby!

If you choose to move from Derby to Grimsby you have to expect consequences.  

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Sorry I missed it.

I may have read earlier in the week that the time was different but it just didn't register.

By the time I got the message, I was in the garden introducing my good lady wife to Television's 'Marquee Moon'.

FPDSH

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Sorry I missed it.

I may have read earlier in the week that the time was different but it just didn't register.

By the time I got the message, I was in the garden introducing my good lady wife to Television's 'Marquee Moon'.

No worries, I even had to get the quizmaster out of bed who didn’t even have the quiz ready!

1 hour ago, sage said:

If you choose to move from Derby to Grimsby you have to expect consequences.  

I've lived in Derbyshire for 63 years and I only got three of them! 

I'm ok with whatever time suits others next week @David so long as we can be finished for 8.30 p.m.

I think it would be great if you posted the quiz on the forum afterwards, entertain the wider group.

Not least because I'm meant to be hosting a zoom quiz tomorrow, and haven't got any questions as yet.

Archived