Champ manager 97

MuespachRam

Thanks to the bat eaters I have a pulled of weeks of “working from home” so first thing I did of course was buy football manager....wow it’s complicated...

has anyone got a working link to where I can download champ manager 97 on my Mac? 
simpler times. 
thanks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Thanks to the bat eaters I have a pulled of weeks of “working from home” so first thing I did of course was buy football manager....wow it’s complicated...

has anyone got a working link to where I can download champ manager 97 on my Mac? 
simpler times. 
thanks

97? 

I was thinking of getting Mexico 86 for my pc.

10 hours ago, Anon said:

I'm not sure about 97, but 93/94 can be run through the Dosbox emulator.

Actually, you can play it through your browser. https://archive.org/details/msdos_Championship_Manager_93-94_1993

3-1 is the result you need to input for the code. I don't think the save function works though.

Edited 10 hours ago by Anon

Look what you made me do. A well deserved pre season win, I don't want any of you lot moaning about the performance.

image.png.8a8d01262b9fc46cf30ff23ac312d5d5.png

32 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Look what you made me do. A well deserved pre season win, I don't want any of you lot moaning about the performance.

image.png.8a8d01262b9fc46cf30ff23ac312d5d5.png

That's a good result. Because of the time this game was made it's really difficult to beat european opposition. Make Short your captain. You want high influence stat and responsible personality.

On 17/03/2020 at 20:09, MuespachRam said:

simpler times. 
thanks

Football Manager free for a week, so similarly thought why not when working from home. I’m in preseason, not sure entirely what is going on. But we’ve not conceded a goal yet and may be bringing in a couple of wonderkids. Mel has given me 3 seasons to get promoted, so they’ve got time to develop

CM01/02 gets database updates still. Make sure you visit champman0102.co.uk to get patches to speed the game up as well. Doing an A-Z challenge in the game at the moment, currently half way through winning everything in Brazil.

On 20/03/2020 at 22:02, r4derby said:

Football Manager free for a week, so similarly thought why not when working from home. I’m in preseason, not sure entirely what is going on. But we’ve not conceded a goal yet and may be bringing in a couple of wonderkids. Mel has given me 3 seasons to get promoted, so they’ve got time to develop

That’s as may be but don’t go making any defensive looking substitution s or milleniram will have you out ,banners ,protests ,the lot???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived