Peter Whittingham

Kernow

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Really surprised to hear he was only 35, thought he was older, closer to 40. Very sad if true.

He was one of those players I always wanted us to sign. Quality at Championship level

Think we had him on loan as a youngster from Villa ?? might just be the memory misfiring .

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Think we had him on loan as a youngster from Villa ?? might just be the memory misfiring .

Under Phil brown

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Under Phil brown

Was a bright prospect but didnt do to well for us, probably more down to Browns management.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  Probably due to ?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Was a bright prospect but didnt do to well for us, probably more down to Browns management.

Did anybody do well under Brown??

34 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  Probably due to ?

Did anybody do well under Brown??

Hmm after great thought - no - I still can’t shake his comment about us supporters should be happy we got a late draw (1-1 ) at home to Coventry - at that point even myself who is very patient believed he needed sacking and sharpish 

"Breaking:  South Wales Police have confirmed he is in hospital.  More to follow"  According to Birmingham Live:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/peter-whittingham-villa-grealish-liverpool-17880975

There's a BBC Tweet saying the same.

Euro Weekly News are going with the "He has died" story that was doing the rounds last night.

Everything else appears to be hearsay, and chinese whispers!

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

think all of those who have desperately tried to get ahead of the curve and say 'RIP' on social media are doing so in very poor taste.

It's disgusting how often this happens these days. Just leave people be FFS.

Archived