ossieram

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, jono said:

1-4

Waghorn (42 and 51) Diving header and a toe poke from 6 yards

Martin (70) simple clean far post header from a Bogle cross

Trialist (90+1) .. well taken 1v1 .. goalie was closing him down and everyone screaming for him to lay it off the Waggy but just feinted and then rolled it under the keeper 

Played well ...

In an attempt to alleviate the boredom I've got all Spice Girls records down from the loft to give them a good going over and uncover some lost gems and deep cuts.

6 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Stop right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much

I need somebody with a human touch

Just as long as they've washed their hands and can confirm that they're virus free.

1 hour ago, 48 hours said:

Played well ...

To be honest Rooney was quiet, sat quite deep, let Bird do all the work apart from snuffing out a quick break late on. Bogle was on fire. Clarke won every header and added a few Igor moments. Waghorn should have had 4 but I suppose a brace isn’t bad. Martin won some cheeky free kicks at opportune moments. .. really solid display all round. Loved it when the ref saw Rowetts trainers and sent him to the stands .. Not sure what was said, need a lip reader but I’m sure it was something like JD sports end of season sale  ? 

1 hour ago, Ramitupper said:

Get in!! Yes!!!

Did Forest lose?

ps. could somebody please fabricate and post the updated league table...?

I so want to do this but Mrs Jono would probably leave me ?

yes .. Forest lost ... badly 

15 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Forgive me for being pedantic - these are difficult times - but that shed is only part demolished.  If you're working from home tomorrow you should get the rest done. 

All gone and in the skip. Just awaiting delivery of fence and gravel boards. Then get the decking experts in to finish off!

image.jpeg

Archived