Bored

ossieram

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bill Curry said:

Anyone notice that BT Sport had a hot dog eating contest on this morning?  Mid you that was at 0600

hotdog.jpg

Why did nobody tell me this is a televised event??!??!?!?!?  My path to sporting immortality awaits!!!

On a serious note, I managed to avoid the boredom this week as the Mrs was off on Saturday for the first time in ages, so we went up to Carsington for a stroll and a bite to eat.  Blew the cobwebs away, and the food was very good as well.  It's this weekend, when she's not able to provide a distraction that I'm worried about.  Might have to go on a 4 hour dog walk and pray it doesn't kill the little sod...  Or me!!

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Got him on the ropes, ain't I.   He's clearly running scared!  

He went first so it's effectively a home match for @Grimbeard.  If you can get your draw here...you could finish the tie off in the return fixture.  That's where my money is at the moment. 

3 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

For anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms there is a full match replay of DCFC v WBA play off final 2007 on Sky channel 403 at 8PM. Go on relive the memories

First time I've watched tye whole match on the telly. Darren Moore and Dean Leacock were really good. And we had a couple of excellent chances.

never seen Billy's post match interview before either. Even then he wasn't sure he was going to be at Derby the following season

Archived