Bored

ossieram

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I think we should have a fake match day thread where we can all rip each other apart over Cocu's fake team selection.  

That would make me feel a whole lot better.

?

39 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think we should have a fake match day thread where we can all rip each other apart over Cocu's fake team selection.  

That would make me feel a whole lot better.

?

Ok.. Derby have started well...oh 0-1 Waghorn is running around and missing a load of chances...Waghorn!!! 1-1...anyone else?

Other football thread....any premiership match....I HATE VAR!!!!

I hear there are updates on the radio for Alfreton Towns game . Meanwhile in other news Mrs Jono has gone to the hairdresser. The dog is asleep. The radio is full of experts who don’t agree with each other, pro and anti govt Self appointed  spokespeople from various omnibuses across the nation. Its too early to start on the vino. ... yep .. bored 

3 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Ok.. Derby have started well...oh 0-1 Waghorn is running around and missing a load of chances...Waghorn!!! 1-1...anyone else?

Other football thread....any premiership match....I HATE VAR!!!!

can you believe it .. Rowetts trainers ! Daft colour. 

great to see Trialist on the bench. Hope he gets more than a Cameo.

Woooahhh 1-2 Waghorn .. again ! Great lay-off by Martin. 

Sith Happens

Oh oh.....despite the fact we are 3-1 up and dominating, eric steele has just said he can't see us winning this and B4 has just run outside and kicked the nearest cat in anger.

Archived