Friends are like stars

dog

I have a perfect dislike for these twee sayings that you see displayed in twee kitchens by twee people so am trying to create more realistic ones.

So far I have

In this family we let things fester

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, dog said:

I have a perfect dislike for these twee sayings that you see displayed in twee kitchens by twee people so am trying to create more realistic ones.

So far I have

What a very strange thread to have started. Maybe move it to the “things people do that annoys me thread”

1 hour ago, dog said:

So far I have

Add And we are not twee and neither is our kitchen, jobs a good ‘un. ? 

10 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Glad to hear it. The thread can continue.

Indeed. Never said it couldn’t (although there aren’t a lot of contributions other than yours and mine). I just questioned the point of it instead of adding the comment to an existing thread.

Glad my original post has given you you something to comment on.

'A family that laughs together... are probably taking the piss out of someone who is about to lose their ****'. 

'House Rules....do as I say, not as I do.. and NEVER ever wake up and come in Dad's room saying you can't sleep on... his birthday, Valentines or when Mummy has come home drunk'. 

52 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Indeed. Never said it couldn’t (although there aren’t a lot of contributions other than yours and mine). I just questioned the point of it instead of adding the comment to an existing thread. I know, I just thought "so ducking what. Who cares"

Glad my original post has given you you something to comment on. Likewise

We have one, although I've never got round to putting it up.

'Marriage is like a game of cards, you start off with two hearts, and end up praying for a club and a spade'.

Might put it up now I've nothing better to do.

Archived