Matches suspended

atherstoneram

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I'll be gutted for Leeds. Gutted. 

Me too, in fact i was thinking about it earlier and i ended up feeling sick........

...thats what a few minutes of uncontrollable laughing will do for you.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Me too, in fact i was thinking about it earlier and i ended up feeling sick........

...thats what a few minutes of uncontrollable laughing will do for you.

If it happens, if they do stop promotion and relegation I will honestly believe there is a God, I'll start going to Sunday school and my next kid will be called Corona.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If it happens, if they do stop promotion and relegation I will honestly believe there is a God, I'll start going to Sunday school and my next kid will be called Corona.

If carlsberg did pandemics 

I think you should get over yourselves.

If the positions (Rams/Leeds) were reversed what would you be saying?

I would like to bet that you weren’t even around in the 70’s when the Clough/Revie rivalry started this feud.

?

This virus is going to be around for a long time. 
when footy re-starts will people still want to go to mass gatherings, now that they understand the risk of infection?

2 minutes ago, MickD said:

I would like to bet that you weren’t even around in the 70’s when the Clough/Revie rivalry started this feud.

?

But the positions aren't reversed, why can't we have a laugh at their expense? Lighten up. To add, the 70's aren't really relevant when we started a new rivalry with them last year.

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

This virus is going to be around for a long time. 
when footy re-starts will people still want to go to mass gatherings, now that they understand the risk of infection?

By the time it restarts , Chrissie Martin will be claiming state pension.

29 minutes ago, MickD said:

I was and would not only like to see tham not get promoted, I'd like to see the club go out of existence so their millions of fans could help out thier local clubs like Exexter city.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned anyway else on here, but all non-league teams have allegedly had their seasons stopped, no promotion, no relegation.

Surely if that happens in non-league, the whole of football should follow suit?

Applies to below National League level so those in danger of being relegated from National Leagues North & South receive a 'get out of jail free' card. Where's the fairness in that?

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, MickD said:

?

Yeah but its not the 70's...the only virus we have to worry about then was 'night fever night fever baby.....'

14 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Applies to below National League level so those in danger of being relegated from National Leagues North & South receive a 'get out of jail free' card. Where's the fairness in that?

Tamworth's season has been cancelled. They were second. Level on points with the team above them and with THREE games in hand. I imagine they're gutted but, as has been mentioned a few times, football isn't the most important thing right now. 

steve bloomer

From what I have heard this lockdown measure could last up to a minimum of a further six months yet.

Although the EFL and the PL are considering as a majority of clubs want this season to end behind closed doors.

Likely outcome is stay at home folks and watch the last few games of the season on sky sports and quest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52070969

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18342055.efl-set-strict-conditions-games-will-resume/

7 minutes ago, steve bloomer said:

From what I have heard this lockdown measure could last up to a minimum of a further six months yet.

Although the EFL and the PL are considering as a majority of clubs want this season to end behind closed doors.

Likely outcome is stay at home folks and watch the last few games of the season on sky sports and quest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52070969

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18342055.efl-set-strict-conditions-games-will-resume/

IF there is no other option and IF the players and officials can get tested and IF the players agree to it and IF it can be streamed, then I think this would be better than abandoning the season altogether. 

There's a lot of IFs there.

Archived