Matches suspended

atherstoneram

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well my mum just read of her phone.

One scientist said a partial lifting may be possible by the End of May. He never said anything about a complete removal of restrictions. He is one of many advisors the Government employ. Don’t get your hopes up. Pride Park will not be open by the end of May

Well have a look at this

spacer.png

This beautiful lady is one of two nurses that died yesterday after contracting the Coronavirus while looking after patients in the hospitals they worked in. She was a mother to three daughters.

It seems to me you don’t get the severity of this virus and it’s all a bit inconvenient to you, we all miss the football mate, it ain’t coming back any time soon so please, think of others for a bit, I know you’re a good bloke who loves the Rams but honestly pal, some things really are more important than football. 

Take care of yourself and your mam & dad. ?

Pearl is right b4 ,as much as you love the rams and miss going pride park with your dad you really don’t want to go back until it’s safe for your dad ,you and your mum ,I know it’s hard just now but it will get back to normal and it will be special when you can go back to pride park knowing it’s safe ,,,keep your chin up and keep posting ,you’ve got mates on here and we will get through it no matter how long it takes ??

26 minutes ago, mr_rams said:

This won't happen tbh

I'm pretty sure your right, Spain are hoping that they can start by the end of May ?, In all honesty if football does start it will be down to Money imo.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/apr/07/greg-clarke-speech-to-fa-council-070420

Spanish Football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8196375/LaLiga-boss-Javier-Tebas-reveals-three-possible-start-dates-football-return-Spain.html

5 hours ago, TramRam said:

I'm pretty sure your right, Spain are hoping that they can start by the end of May ?, In all honesty if football does start it will be down to Money imo.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/apr/07/greg-clarke-speech-to-fa-council-070420

Spanish Football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8196375/LaLiga-boss-Javier-Tebas-reveals-three-possible-start-dates-football-return-Spain.html

Oh dear that won't happen for next month in Spain no chance

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I was going to ask before but, is there any reason you’re posts are always in bold?

It's called attention whoring. We have quite a few here, but instead of using visuals a lot of them prefer to be more dramatic with their posts.

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I was going to ask before but, is there any reason you’re posts are always in bold?

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I dropped a hint last night.  Apart from his immediate reply, it seems to have fell on deaf ears?  ?‍♂️

He's just got a bit confused. He was advised to try and fit in with the rest of us baldies. English grammar can be confusing.

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Maybe hes the font of all knowledge

The English Football League season can be completed in 56 days when it is safe to resume amid the coronavirus pandemic, clubs have been told.

But it is assumed that matches will be played behind closed doors.

A letter sent to all 71 EFL clubs by chairman Rick Parry, and obtained by the BBC, said no training should resume until at least 16 May.

The EFL is hopeful the campaign can finish in the summer, but there is no indication when it might begin again.

8 minutes ago, maxjam said:

The English Football League season can be completed in 56 days when it is safe to resume amid the coronavirus pandemic, clubs have been told.

But it is assumed that matches will be played behind closed doors.

A letter sent to all 71 EFL clubs by chairman Rick Parry, and obtained by the BBC, said no training should resume until at least 16 May.

The EFL is hopeful the campaign can finish in the summer, but there is no indication when it might begin again.

I'll take that.

5 points from top 6 with Sibley and Bird emerging, Huddlestone fit, Marriott HOPEFULLY fully fit, I'm confident ?

Archived