Can Derby make play offs I say yes

B4ev6is

14 hours ago, superzak said:

i will be suprised if there are any play offs this season. i think the top 3 will go up this season.

I can't imagine the other 3 teams taking that lying down, for a £100m plus bounty, they would sue the EFL. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they use this as an excuse to shorten future seasons and restructure the leagues (20 teams in each league). Use current positions to determine which league teams end up in, then start a new season August/September

All unlikely. Too many challenges, plus financial implications for TV etc. They can’t use current positions. Are Villa relegated? They have a match in hand. They have to fulfil fixtures or cancel season. No chance they will use current positions. Maybe they should suspend start of new season and play a shorter season 2020/21 as a one off or just try and complete this one going into June. 

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Steel is wrong he does not have crystal who hell is steel to say Derby should go for play offs thats what annoys me about him.

It’s no different to you saying we’ll win every game. 
it’s called having an opinion.

no need to get so upset over it?

I never thought eric steele was much of a keeper. He only held the position for one or to seasons in div 3. As soon as we were promoted arthur cox preferred mark wallington. 

Archived