Can Derby make play offs I say yes

B4ev6is

Currently listening to radio Derby sport scene I dont agree what steel is saying grrrrr him saying that we dont stand a chance I am sorry but I think we can compete with very best our under 18s played with champions and competed very much best teams in european football.

I think we have a good young team forming I think we have teams worried now.

Why cant Derby go on a massive winning run of we can make those points up now.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Can they? Yes of course. Will they..hope so, my head is saying we have left it a bit late but who knows.  Its great just to have a chance after the season we have had. 

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Thats why I dont like steel

My says yes they can make and my head says yes we can. I dont what his probleam is with Derby.

I don't think he has an issue,  however i guess even if he did it might be with good reason after being sacked in what he may consider in somewhat unfair circumstances.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

My says yes they can make and my head says yes we can. I dont what his probleam is with Derby.

Eric Steele would love us to make them I'm sure, he just doesn't think that we will. He doesn't have a problem with Derby. 

27 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hes being realistic mi owd . Would love us to mi owd. I've got sum money riding on it . 

Not been listening tonight so can’t comment and I have the utmost respect for Eric Steele. HOWEVER, I’m DCFC through & through, man & boy, so whilst ever there is a mathematical chance I’m still onboard. C’mon you Rams we can do this ???

Does anyone think that Blackburn will make the play offs? They are a lot better off than we are right now, but I don't think anyone who saw them this weekend would give them a hope in hell.

we are 150/1 to get promoted..... with only 1 other team (Birmingham) with quoted odds that are higher...that says it all really.

Eric Steele has been in football long enough to know we aren't going up, get used to it, he knows more than you do.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Does anyone think that Blackburn will make the play offs? They are a lot better off than we are right now, but I don't think anyone who saw them this weekend would give them a hope in hell.

we are 150/1 to get promoted..... with only 1 other team (Birmingham) with quoted odds that are higher...that says it all really.

Eric Steele has been in football long enough to know we aren't going up, get used to it, he knows more than you do.

Making the play offs and being promoted are two different things. 

19/1 with Paddy Power making top 6.

Maintained this for months but as long as we are still in with a shout heading into the last 3/4 games I will be happy. Just don’t want a big chunk of games being essentially meaningless at the end of the year. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Making the play offs and being promoted are two different things. 

19/1 with Paddy Power making top 6.

And what are the odds on Swansea, Blackburn,  Cardiff, Millwall Bristol city, preston, forest..? All got much better chances than us 

Archived