• Last Reply
7 hours ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

HAMER
WISDOM DAVIES CLARKE FORSYTH
                       BIRD
          SHINNIE       ROONEY
WAGHORN                     LAWRENCE
                     MARTIN

We played brilliantly the other day, so it might be silly to change it. I just think some solid aerial ability and experience would be great to start this one. 

Sibley for Rooney and Lawrence for Knight if fitness is an issue, or as subs for energy if it all goes to poo.

Exactly where I would go.

I am in London for work and just found out that rest of family cannot come join for the planned w/e due to virus so I am thinking of self isolating at The Den on Saturday...

I can see that query re. pay on the day has not been answered, and on the dcfc web site it looks like they do not offer collection at away stadiums. Any ideas if it is possible to get hold of an away ticket somehow ?

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Who is Simon Hughes by the way?

Athletic writer.

Chances are he’s getting the tweet out now to try and be first as the inevitable is announced.

I could have wrote that last night when it was breaking news Arteta and Hudson-Odoi haven’t been washing their hands properly.

Just now, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Am I being dense/ What have Arteta and Hudson -Odoi got to do with the EFL?

They are Premier League players, the Premier League were obviously going to suspend the season and the EFL would follow suit. 

EFL have been shown up this season enough times already to go it alone and carry on playing. Media backlash would be huge.

24 minutes ago, David said:

Athletic writer.

Chances are he’s getting the tweet out now to try and be first as the inevitable is announced.

I could have wrote that last night when it was breaking news Arteta and Hudson-Odoi haven’t been washing their hands properly.

Or, if reported by the Daily Sport Arteta had it after being bummed by a bat, kissed Hudson-Odoi and now are both self isolating.

Archived