Sign in to follow this  
David

Things that make you go ooooh!

Posted (edited)

God dam it that was a strike 

hit the winner against the red dogs at Wembley like that and I’ll personally build him his own statue in the middle of Trent bridge 

Edited by NottsRam77

Fabulous all round. Amazing swerving strike with such power.

Love the reaction from the rest of the team as well.

A properly special moment for the lad & the best possible incentive to go and do it again (and again)

2 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

It's sublime innit. I wonder how many times he's watched it back himself? 

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

He’s definitely going to be doing his best @DarkFruitsRam7 at Hillsborough impression when he watches that back

Ah!, that explains it. I thought I'd heard he'd been self isolating all night long. I obviously misheard that.

Just now, Phoenix said:

Goalkeeper doing his nut at the defence. Not sure there was much they could have done about that.

If that was scored against us; the matchday thread would be full of people complaining about the lack of closing down & and how the player chasing Sibbo is jogging. I assume that's Walton's perspective.

I agree with you, it was a worldie - but fault is easy to find in football when you're conceding the goal.

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If that was scored against us; the matchday thread would be full of people complaining about the lack of closing down & and how the player chasing Sibbo is jogging. I assume that's Walton's perspective.

I agree with you, it was a worldie - but fault is easy to find in football when you're conceding the goal.

Blame their fullback (?)! I thought Martin dragged the number 2 out of position in the centre, he realised he was leaving a large gap in front of goal too late! Sibley was well aware of the opportunity and quick enough to take the chance and skilful enough to hit a tremendous shot. A star is born! #COYR

5 hours ago, David said:

Not going to apologise for keep posting about Sibley.

Oooooooh!

Love to know what the ref said to him before restarting the match

6 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

I,ve watched it over 20 times, so would hate to guess

6 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

I’m gonna hazard a guess it’ll be equivalent to number of likes you’ve had @Pastinaak 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

And Waggy! 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yeah I just noticed that, thought he said something when I was sitting almost side on. Can see from that clip, it caused a wry smile from Sibley.