Rams Top 6 finish odds

hintonsboots

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Not getting carried away following that excellent performance today, but 25/1 with Skybet ( other bookmakers available) looks to be worth a few shillings, as Blackburn are 9/2.

100/1 on promotion ?.

Was 45/1 and 125/1 before the game so going in the right direction.. 

30 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not bad odds, but we’re still 5 points behind so we’re obviously distant outsiders, which they reflect. I always personally make a rule of never betting on my own team - for or against - as I don’t want to jinx things!

I've made plenty betting against us over the years ?

42 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Gamble responsibly? Isn't that an oxymoron? 

Millions do and within means - us in the minority have to take responsibility of our actions. As I say, as someone who is an recovering addict - recovery is as hard or as easy as you want to make it. 

I'd say we're probably the lowest side in the table who is still in the running for it.

We can't really afford many slip ups, and given our run in, it looks unlikely. But stranger things have happened!

10 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Not getting carried away following that excellent performance today, but 25/1 with Skybet ( other bookmakers available) looks to be worth a few shillings, as Blackburn are 9/2.

100/1 on promotion ?.

33/1 on Bet365. Skybet are very poor with their odds. 

Had a decent wedge on us finishing in the top half at 5/1 after the Boxing Day draw and topped up a bit more at 7/2 after the loss to Luton.

Personally still think with our run in it's very touch and go and, unfortunately, doesn't appear to be a cash in option on the bet.

It’s probably out of reach, the home form is great, the away is not that great despite two recent away wins. 
we finished 6th with 74 points last season, and 6th with 75 points the year before.

to match that we need 23 or 24 points from the last 9 

Every game is a must win game. 

Archived