Tamworthram

Season ticket renewals (Deadline extended)

5 hours ago, DRBee said:

Season ticket money could be good for cash flow and paying wages  if match day income has gone.

I'd imagine alot of people will be more worried about their own finances than making sure millionaire footballers are still getting their wages!

I hit 65 in September. So will have to pay the the full adult price for my season ticket, if the new season was to start as planned in the August. So on a purely selfish standpoint would be happy if the new season is delayed till at least October. Hoping I might then qualify for a cheaper over 65s season ticket.

With the intention of finishing this season, however long it takes and the Euros now taking place next year. Next season will obviously be a shortened season. That could mean less games or multiple games a week. It’s surely unwise and indeed, unfair to ask people to Commit until they know what they are buying 

1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

With the intention of finishing this season, however long it takes and the Euros now taking place next year. Next season will obviously be a shortened season. That could mean less games or multiple games a week. It’s surely unwise and indeed, unfair to ask people to Commit until they know what they are buying 

Obviously it all hinges on when this season can be completed. Postponing the Euros allows next season th finish later than normal. 

On 02/03/2020 at 21:51, Boycie said:

Calm down, it’s only a game.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. They’re wrong. I’d say it’s much more important than that. 

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. They’re wrong. I’d say it’s much more important than that. 

It’s just a bag of wind mate.

21 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I've asked in an email today whether they'd honour concession renewals in the event of next season being postponed, which it surely will.

I'd happily renew right now, despite the uncertainty, if the club say the rules/prices in place at renewal will be honoured.

The Club have replied.

The date concessions are based on will not change, regardless of when the actual season starts.

4 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

The Club have replied.

The date concessions are based on will not change, regardless of when the actual season starts.

Forgive me, Revvers.. are you referring to age related concessions?

Do we know if the "potential price increase" still kicks in after the end of April (After the period formerly known as Early Bird!)  I'm presuming that still stands for now, but with a possible announcement around mid-April, if it's going to be extended?

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Do we know if the "potential price increase" still kicks in after the end of April (After the period formerly known as Early Bird!)  I'm presuming that still stands for now, but with a possible announcement around mid-April, if it's going to be extended?

Yeah, I'm talking age related concessions.

My lad is 22 in October, but the cut off for age concessions is 1st August, so he'd be eligible for a 18-21 season ticket.

On 20/03/2020 at 20:11, Mucker1884 said:

Genuinely believe dates will be pushed back otherwise the club will lose a lot of fans. A lot of fans will already have lost jobs, had hours reduced severely or straight up watching their cash. I won't be giving my club their money until I know my future is secure.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

If this season doesn't finish, will we get money back for all the games we paid for?

I think someone posted the T’s and C’s that said no. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did something even if not a refund.

For me, I would NOT be complaining on either this forum or directly to the club if no refund was forthcoming. I’d just right it off and count my blessings that I’ve survived.