Season ticket renewals (Deadline extended)

Tamworthram

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/03/2020 at 11:13, Angry Ram said:

Just go for the membership, has worked well for me for a number of years now. Getting home from midweek games is a bloody nightmare now. 

When do memberships go on sale for the new season? Is there any limit as to how many they sell? 

1 minute ago, superzak said:

Tonights team selection has finally made my mind up for next season...im not renewing...

i quite like the idea of a young energetic side trying to play expansive attacking  football - so I am renewing.

25 minutes ago, superzak said:

Tonights team selection has finally made my mind up for next season...im not renewing...

To be fair the team selection tonight reinforces the fact Cocu doesn’t take the Cups Seriously. First Forest and now tonight. I find that disrespectful to the Derby fan whose paying money to watch this. The fact we’re doing nothing in the league is all the more reason that he should have played his strongest team tonight.

However the league is different and your season ticket is for the league... whether you agree or not I’m sure on his mind he’s played what he believes is the strongest team for each league game.

I think he knows our deficiencies and I hope they get addressed in the summer so we can compete for top six next year.

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

To be fair the team selection tonight reinforces the fact Cocu doesn’t take the Cups Seriously. First Forest and now tonight. I find that disrespectful to the Derby fan whose paying money to watch this. The fact we’re doing nothing in the league is all the more reason that he should have played his strongest team tonight.

However the league is different and your season ticket is for the league... whether you agree or not I’m sure on his mind he’s played what he believes is the strongest team for each league game.

I think he knows our deficiencies and I hope they get addressed in the summer so we can compete for top six next year.

I’d be quite happy if he played a very similar team on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Mckram said:

Me too...although I still somehow want Clarke, Wisdom and Martin in there too! 

No issue with the centre backs being swapped - I do want to see more Evans there though. Martin instead of Waghorn is fine. Guess depends on Lawrence’s fitness too. I mainly just want to keep the attacking full backs and see more of Bird/Knight/Sibley

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Stop being mardy

The lads need our backing and manager looking long term.

Im 60 years old pal i dont do mardy right. I do respect...and i think cocus team last night did not show any respect to the fans. Yes the kids played well...but a full house against Man Utd when we could have stood a chance of making it to the next round by playing our strongest team was unforgivable. Sunday we could have played all the kids and given the first team a rest and everyone would have understood that decision. I will still be going as usual next season but i will be picking and choosing my games. Thank you 

Archived