Tamworthram

Season ticket renewals (Deadline extended)

25 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Turn around. What if it meant we had to sell one of our young talent (Bird, Knight, Sibley etc) to help balance the books? Would you be happy? 

Maybe I underestimate how much 17% of season ticket sales amount too but I would have thought somewhere around £1million I think the club could do the right thing without having to sell the best young talent although we will probably have a tough time fending off prem interest in some of them anyway.

31 minutes ago, rustylee said:

Maybe I underestimate how much 17% of season ticket sales amount too but I would have thought somewhere around £1million I think the club could do the right thing without having to sell the best young talent although we will probably have a tough time fending off prem interest in some of them anyway.

I agree and I haven't worked out how much a refund would equate to but, if it's enough to prevent us buying a new player and therefore giving the youngsters a chance (a scenario you suggested as a positive) then it could be enough to need to sell. It could work either way. 

Maybe the fans could the right thing and forego any refund