South Korea

Chanyoung Lee

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chanyoung Lee said:

Hello there, I'm Chan-Young Lee from South Korea. [pronunciation is cha-nyeong-yi]

It's hard to find Rams in Korea but actually I've supported Derby County Football Club for several years!

Glad to find this forum, nice to meet all of you mates.

Hope all good with you. Our media makes it look like South Korea not a good place to be right now. Stay safe! 

On 28/02/2020 at 17:42, Chanyoung Lee said:

Hello there, I'm Chan-Young Lee from South Korea. [pronunciation is cha-nyeong-yi]

It's hard to find Rams in Korea but actually I've supported Derby County Football Club for several years!

We have had some exchanges on twitter already , really glad you found your way to the forum

Legend on Twitter - I thought it would only be a matter of time before you found your way on here. I love how you've started using English swear words!

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Legend on Twitter - I thought it would only be a matter of time before you found your way on here. I love how you've started using English swear words!

Reminds me of backpacking in Oz where we met this Canadian who was travelling with a Korean guy and he taught him some English. They went fishing and when they got back I asked the Korean guy where did they go and did they catch anything. From the look on his face I could tell he did not quite get the question but he replied "Ducking big fish"

I told the Canadian, you taught him well!

I'm aware of your work on Twitter - welcome to the Forum!

• 5 months later...

Chan- Young, great to hear you on Rams Review Podcast. Thank you for your support and promotion of our club in South Korea. Look forward to hearing more from you this season, hopefully on this forum.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Damn, he really came on here, took the 34:1 like to post ratio and then left.

Glory poster ?

I used to obsess over like-to-post ratios, but thankfully I've grown past that in recent years.

Saying that, how the duck is yours pretty much 1:1? Who actually keeps liking your posts?

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I used to obsess over like-to-post ratios, but thankfully I've grown past that in recent years.

Saying that, how the duck is yours pretty much 1:1? Who actually keeps liking your posts?

It’s quite easy to get your likes up to be fair. All you have to do is say anything bad about Chris Martin and @RoyMac5 will be along with a laughing emoji which counts as a positive point to your total. I’ve got this forum business nailed ?

Archived