Sign in to follow this  
Chanyoung Lee

South Korea

1 hour ago, Chanyoung Lee said:

Hello there, I'm Chan-Young Lee from South Korea. [pronunciation is cha-nyeong-yi]

It's hard to find Rams in Korea but actually I've supported Derby County Football Club for several years!

Glad to find this forum, nice to meet all of you mates.

Hope all good with you. Our media makes it look like South Korea not a good place to be right now. Stay safe! 

On 28/02/2020 at 17:42, Chanyoung Lee said:

Hello there, I'm Chan-Young Lee from South Korea. [pronunciation is cha-nyeong-yi]

It's hard to find Rams in Korea but actually I've supported Derby County Football Club for several years!

We have had some exchanges on twitter already , really glad you found your way to the forum

Legend on Twitter - I thought it would only be a matter of time before you found your way on here. I love how you've started using English swear words!

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Legend on Twitter - I thought it would only be a matter of time before you found your way on here. I love how you've started using English swear words!

Reminds me of backpacking in Oz where we met this Canadian who was travelling with a Korean guy and he taught him some English. They went fishing and when they got back I asked the Korean guy where did they go and did they catch anything. From the look on his face I could tell he did not quite get the question but he replied "Ducking big fish"

I told the Canadian, you taught him well!

I'm aware of your work on Twitter - welcome to the Forum!