Jump to content

Coronavirus


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

The ones that you said didn't stick to the rules because they were over the top.

Did I don't remember that. 

Given that hardly any of my mates live in Derby anyway I'm not sure how they would affect the Royal Derby Hospital. 

Perhaps your most bizarre post yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2020 at 09:20, G STAR RAM said:

I 'bumped into' some friends at the park on Sunday, both quite high up at The Royal Derby Hospital.

Was surprised to hear that even they were not following the rules to the letter.

They thought they were over the top and nonsensical. 

They did confirm that the number of Covid patients in the Royal Derby Hospital were higher than back in March/April but said they are still coping ok.

Maybe I misunderstood?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Maybe I misunderstood?

Yeah fair comment, they aren't really people who I would class as friends per se, they are parents of my daughters schoolfriend, although I clearly did refer to them as friends in that post so can't argue with what you have said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yeah fair comment, they aren't really people who I would class as friends per se, they are parents of my daughters schoolfriend, although I clearly did refer to them as friends in that post so can't argue with what you have said.

Being the kind-hearted chap I am, I've got a bag of this and happy to share with anyone who needs a pinch when reading any of G Star's future tales

image.png.08ce932abf8b72e4e33b02a2360bbb23.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

Being the kind-hearted chap I am, I've got a bag of this and happy to share with anyone who needs a pinch when reading any of G Star's future tales

image.png.08ce932abf8b72e4e33b02a2360bbb23.png

We don't converse much on here anymore do we?

Seen a few other people but not seen any answer yet, how are your friends getting on back in China?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Seen a few other people but not seen any answer yet, how are your friends getting on back in China?

Come on at least play the game and find my original post to quote back at me...because I'm pretty sure I never claimed they were my friends!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Come on at least play the game and find my original post to quote back at me...because I'm pretty sure I never claimed they were my friends!

Figure of speech.

Im aware that they were just students that your wife knew...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RamNut said:

What silly bstrd protests outside a hospital!

Spotted your error of using the wrong punctuation mark. Don't worry I replaced the question mark with an exclamation point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

@BIllyD tried to edit my post but it would not allow.

Apologies for calling your post bizarre when you correctly quoted something that I had said 👍

I took it light heartily anyway, no need to apologise. I'm well aware this virus is a moving feast and for me personally, what I believed last week isn't necessarily what I'd opine today 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

I took it light heartily anyway, no need to apologise. I'm well aware this virus is a moving feast and for me personally, what I believed last week isn't necessarily what I'd opine today 👍

It's a test for our patience, for a start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Being the kind-hearted chap I am, I've got a bag of this and happy to share with anyone who needs a pinch when reading any of G Star's future tales

image.png.08ce932abf8b72e4e33b02a2360bbb23.png

Is that Chinese salt that I can slapper bit of on my egg fried rice😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • rynny locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.