Coronavirus

1of4

15 hours ago, Archied said:

Daily death figures that turn out not to be daily but up to a month old slotted in when suits , deaths within 28 days of a test being recorded as as COVID , 30 trillion COVID tests carried out per day when actually at best half that in people tested , ppe gloves counted as singles to double the numbers ,,,,, I’m gonna stop there as I could sit down and list loads and loads of untruths , twists ,play on words and slight of hand dishonesty comming from one direction but I’m sure you won’t take a blind bit of notice 

Deaths within 28 days. Covid causes deaths from respiratory issues such as pneumonia. If you die on day 29 of pneumonia you won't be considered to be a Covid casualty, but it's quite possible (maybe even likely?) that Covid was a major part of that. 

PPE gloves are counted as singles, but they always have been. When they are ordered, say, in a box of 50, the unit of measure will be each. Why would it be pairs? What if it was a box of 25, would you order twelve and a half pairs of gloves?

Much of what you talk about could be incompetence and greed, rather than an attempt to hide something or lie about it. I personally prefer to put it down to Hanlon's razor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor).

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Deaths within 28 days. Covid causes deaths from respiratory issues such as pneumonia. If you die on day 29 of pneumonia you won't be considered to be a Covid casualty, but it's quite possible (maybe even likely?) that Covid was a major part of that. 

PPE gloves are counted as singles, but they always have been. When they are ordered, say, in a box of 50, the unit of measure will be each. Why would it be pairs? What if it was a box of 25, would you order twelve and a half pairs of gloves?

Much of what you talk about could be incompetence and greed, rather than an attempt to hide something or lie about it. I personally prefer to put it down to Hanlon's razor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor).

Alternatively, many will have been to hospital in poor health and had a false positive PCR result (inventor himself even said it shouldn't be used as a diagnostic tool). Patient (usually elderly) dies of something like pneumonia and is put down as a Covid death. 

I myself prefer Occams razor, you are taking something quite obviously apparent, and grasping at other possible assumptions. 

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I'm pretty sure I've never said that people who don't agree with the official narrative don't care about people dying. If any of my posts read that way then that was not my intention.

I do think people posting pathetic conspiracy theories is insensitive to those people who have lost loved ones. Hopefully they are not reading this thread if that is the case.

I do know 3 people who have been diagnosed with cancer in the last year and are been treated. I'm sure people have suffered delays with other illnesses but some people talk as though all other ill people have been written off.

I'm glad you agree with me on some of what is been posted. Perhaps you will call out some of that occasionally too.

You very much have played the guilt trip card and had it pointed out to you more than once by more than one person but if you claim you don’t realise that what your posting then fair enough move on,

pathic conspiracy theories is your next cover all insult to try to close down any question of the narrative, people are at the very end of having any faith or trust in what they are being told from the government and selected scientists and modellers coupled with the belief that the measures are beyond human for the virus death figures and totally out of kilter , add to that the censorship of previously highly respected people and attempts to paint them as , loons , having greedy self serving motives or just plain unqualified and you arrive at someone who does not give a jot about the labels and insinuations your happy to throw out ,

15 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

I did, couldn't see it anywhere....

Coronavirus

Eddie replied to 1of4's topic in The Jim Smith Room

We don't know that. Who's to say that we wouldn't now be at a quarter of a million deaths or more if controls had not been in place? This thing kills around 2-3% of the people who catch it.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Sounds like you go to a different medical practice to me.

I can virtually never get to see a doctor. 

more chance of an audience with the Pope.

You're brave posting something like that.

Last time I said something along these lines I was told that I was a liar and a racist.

below is the quote where I saw it but I may have read it’s meaning wrong as it’s a ghost of clough reply to Eddie’s post , 

Purely based on the number of people I know who have tested positive recently vs numbers in wave 1, real cases per day will almost certainly be higher now than before.

Unless the new strain has spread significantly across the country, anf not only must it spread more easily than other strains, but it must also have a  death rate 4 to 6 times higher than other too,

Well it’s certainly not a lie. 

I once tried for an appointment and was told the earliest I could have was in six weeks time. I didn’t bother. 

the last time I actually recall seeing any doctor was over ten years ago - conservative estimate. And the last time I saw MY DOCTOR was so long ago, that he’s had a full career and retired.

The last one I got to see was straight out of college and prescribed a hay fever remedy for conjunctivitis.

35 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

If someone has accused you of being a liar and/or a racist I suggest you report it. 

No point, the mods will have seen the posts at the time and obviously didnt think there was an issue.

29 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Well it’s certainly not a lie. 

I once tried for an appointment and was told the earliest I could have was in six weeks time. I didn’t bother. 

the last time I actually recall seeing any doctor was over ten years ago - conservative estimate. And the last time I saw MY DOCTOR was so long ago, that he’s had a full career and retired.

The last one I got to see was straight out of college and prescribed a hay fever remedy for conjunctivitis.

Ditto, I have to predict any illness 6 weeks in advance if I want to see a doctor about it.

49 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

No point, the mods will have seen the posts at the time and obviously didnt think there was an issue.

I doubt they did. I must have missed it. If you report it, it won't be missed. There's 9 or 10 mods, so I'm sure one of them will deal with any infringements, if they happen. 

5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I doubt they did. I must have missed it. If you report it, it won't be missed. There's 9 or 10 mods, so I'm sure one of them will deal with any infringements, if they happen. 

Yeah you must have missed it.

And I'm sure the infringements will be dealt with, if they see them.

So like I said, not much point in me reporting them.

Archived