Coronavirus

1of4

7 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

The border to France is being closed... We are in real bad shape if that's the case cos no one is going to drive over to drop goods if they are unable to return. 

Cobra to sort this out. 

Hey come on, you aren't allowed to mention that! Oh, you mean for Covid.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

The border to France is being closed... We are in real bad shape if that's the case cos no one is going to drive over to drop goods if they are unable to return. 

Cobra to sort this out. 

No issues with returning.  Just cant go.

Just now, alexxxxx said:

Yeah but a French/Polish/Dutch/German won't drive in to Britain if they can't leave. 

I don't know.  Good point. 

3 minutes ago, sage said:

For all those who think the government is falsifying or exaggerating data to bring a stricter lockdown than is necessary. What do you think their motivation is?

At best covering they’re arses for lurching about like drunken sailors and incompetence 

4 minutes ago, sage said:

For all those who think the government is falsifying or exaggerating data to bring a stricter lockdown than is necessary. What do you think their motivation is?

Exactly this.

I've yet to see a conspiracy theorist explain exactly who wins from the removal of our freedoms.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Surely it's totally obvious that 70% increase in transmission means that lots more people are going to get infected quicker, increasing the demand on hospitals and leading to more deaths. 

My questions are why it took until Saturday to do something about it. Not sure what your questions are?

Check with rev ,, 70% unproven , if you boys are gonna bat for the same side then get your heads together , your looking like boris and the gang

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Check with rev ,, 70% unproven , if you boys are gonna bat for the same side then get your heads together , your looking like boris and the gang

Don't check with me, check with the BBC News app.

Some scientists think it's more virulent than 70%, others think its less. 

Until the science is published, no one knows, so we have to take the government and their scientific advisors at their word.

19 minutes ago, Archied said:

At best covering they’re arses for lurching about like drunken sailors and incompetence 

Is that it? You think they are deliberately damaging peoples mental health and morale as well as the economy as some sort of plot to cover their incompetence?

Oh and most other countries in Europe are in on the same plot?

If only we had had few restrictions like Sweden. Oh wait...

Archived